The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if GM Lebron forces Blatt to "resign" and go back to Israel. Also probably going to assist Kevin Love in packing his bags and finding him a new home somewhere else.

Warriors been together now for a couple years them flaming out would be a bigger surprise than a Cavs team put together over the summer and 2 of the 3 best players on the team have a combined 0 playoff minutes,but continue with the Bron sodium fellas.

I don't like the mentality "when the best team comes up short unexpectedly, you should make no moves and try it again."

There's always changes. Whether it's Bogut won't be healthy or Iguodala hits a steep decline, something that you're counting on now will not be something you can count on next year. It's double-sided of course - maybe somebody who's not contributing right now will be on a larger-scale next year. Also, they're going to have to pay Draymond Green.

Last edited:
Damn the same devil that possessed doo doo has now possessed ryanjumpman

How you get progressively worse each day b?

You taking fanatic to whole nother level. Not a good look.

How you gonna say coach bud is coach of the year and if not he got robbed?

The hawks are in the garbage east. The warriors play in the strong west. And the warriors got the best record in the entire league.

You crying bout how the hawks have less talent yet you was sticking your chest out about the hawks having 4 all stars. Warriors got two.

You making me feel like spicoli from fast times at ridgemont high.

Well which is it? You steady flip flop all the time.

Think its time we make a hawks thread lol

I don't like the mentality "when the best team comes up short unexpectedly, you should make no moves and try it again."

There's always changes. Whether it's Bogut won't be healthy, or Iguodala hits a steep decline, and they're going to have to pay Draymond Green.
think they are talkling bout major moves... you always going to have minor player changes obviously.... 

If anyone was curious about the NBA Scoring Titile this season, it should go to Westbrook. UNLESS...

If Russ Westbrook goes scoreless tonight, James Harden needs 35 points for scoring title. If Russ scores 15, Harden needs 53.

If Russ scores 20, JH needs 59. If Russ scores 25, make it 65. If it’s 30, try 71. Harden needs 77 if Russ scores 35 … and 83 if it’s 40

Game on.

View media item 1492933

The hawks are in the garbage east. The warriors play in the strong west. And the warriors got the best record in the entire league.

You crying bout how the hawks have less talent yet you was sticking your chest out about the hawks having 4 all stars. Warriors got two.

Good I'm glad i got u in your feels. The hawks disrespect got me in my feels. Everybody plays both sides to the coin here. Don't single me out. This is the internet ya know.

Last edited:
If anyone was curious about the NBA Scoring Titile this season, it should go to Westbrook. UNLESS...

If Russ Westbrook goes scoreless tonight, James Harden needs 35 points for scoring title. If Russ scores 15, Harden needs 53.

If Russ scores 20, JH needs 59. If Russ scores 25, make it 65. If it’s 30, try 71. Harden needs 77 if Russ scores 35 … and 83 if it’s 40

Game on.
This explains why I saw those congrats to Westbrook on the scoring title messages yesterday.

I gave up trying to get them any love. Nobody cares about atlanta like was already echoed in here. Purely feeding off the haters now.
you need to just relax and wait till the playoffs... when /if the hawks do something then you can talk.... stop trying to convince ppl the hawks are good. no need for that. alot of ppl are hoping the hawks are legit. alot of us dont want lj getting another ring...... 

demons need a host to feed on fam. otherwise they have to live in dolls and mirrors n ****.

Bigger disappointment if Warriors or Cavs were to flame out early in the playoffs?
everyone says cavs because they know he is the best player of all time and they know they expect him to win

Rightfully so its expected
but i thought.... lebron isnt good, a crybaby and isnt the best player in the leauge?
Thats what everyone in hear says. Only me and cashbanks know the truth

We all know hes the best player .....but getting a ring vs The WIld Wild West highly unlikely so if he doesnt even get to the finals he gonna feel the heat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom