The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must've missed all the talk about how GS already reached it's Ceiling then huh? Wasn't nobody saying GSW were title contenders coming into this year. Stop it.

And your first sentence could apply to The Hawks too.
Yea unlike the rest of NT I don't give water to garbage opinions. If I heard someone say gs reached there ceiling it wen in one ear and right out the other

Yea unlike the rest of NT I don't give water to garbage opinions. If I heard someone say gs reached there ceiling it wen in one ear and right out the other

Well you were probably the only one then so what are you talking about "Everyone" knew they were for real cause that DEFINITELY wasn't the case.

Solid veteran pros are better than d leaguers. Nobody expected the hawks to have the best record in the east let alone win 60. Some had them missing the playoffs entirely. Nobody had the dubs missing anything. 20 games over 500 last year. Hawks were 6 games under. Atlanta had the bigger overall turn around in record too. Comparing the dubs roster to atlanta is laughable.

LMAO at them "now" being called "Solid veterans and pros." I know damn well you wasn't saying this about Mo Speights, Shaun Livingston, Rush OR Barbosa old self coming into this season. Please. Yeah and NOBODY had GSW having the best record in the ENTIRE NBA, let alone a 66 win season with a new ROOKIE coach.

Nobody had them higher then 6th :lol:

Solid veteran pros are better than d leaguers. Nobody expected the hawks to have the best record in the east let alone win 60. Some had them missing the playoffs entirely. Nobody had the dubs missing anything. 20 games over 500 last year. Hawks were 6 games under. Atlanta had the bigger overall turn around in record too. Comparing the dubs roster to atlanta is laughable.

LMAO at them "now" being called "Solid veterans and pros." I know damn well you wasn't saying this about Mo Speights, Shaun Livingston, Rush OR Barbosa old self coming into this season. Please. Yeah and NOBODY had GSW having the best record in the ENTIRE NBA, let alone a 66 win season with a new ROOKIE coach.
hes lying thru his teeth

Enjoy
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I have no doubt in my mind that lebron will retire as the greatest player to ever win only two championships ever

Barbosa, Speights, Iggy, Livingston, Lee, vs. Scott, Schröder, Bazemore, Muscala, Jenkins, Mack. nobody even knew those hawks players names before this season.

Last edited:
Barbosa, Speights, Iggy, Livingston, Lee, vs. Scott, Schröder, Bazemore, Muscala, Mack. nobody even knew those hawks players names before this season.
again stop lying to yourself...everyone knew bazemore from the warriors you are attemting to put down cuz hes the best bench cheerleader ever

no body knows the brazilin blur stop that bs boy

iggy was a no body ***** PLEASE!

livingston broke his leg worse than paul george & has been on 9 temas before the w's but knowbody knew him either :rolleyes

i could keep going but there's no point ...the cover got snatched off ya ******** in my 1st line i just had to attempt to empty the clip

Last edited:
what i said. they dudes cash banks and his best friend ride this dudes ****** like no other.... teenagers on nt .... 

Bozo you talk about LeBron as much as anybody.

Salty *** *****

Funny thing is that on here the people that supposedly hate lebron talk more about him than his fans/stans does. I don't get it. Some of these N's are just different fam lml. Victor Page, DSK and Lawdog dislike bron just as much as they do but you never really see them mention him that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom