The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man now OKC is even stealing Seattle's zoo animals 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think you are missing the framework of the conversation

The framework was about talent and cast offs

Curry, Thompson, Bogut, Barnes, Iggy, Draymond and Lee all would not be considered cast offs

All of them are either All-Stars, max contract guys, a wanted trade acquisition or young talent

That 7 guys

A NBA roster only has 12 spots

Obviously the Warriors have more talent than the Hawks but i know damn well you AND Ryan both didn't even DREAM the Warriors would have the number one record in the L with the "talent" you just mentioned.

On top of that, you and Ryan are the only dudes that keep downplaying the guys in the Hawks to fit your agendas. Carroll and Korver BOTH been killing it and in your post you go and make it seem like because they have been on a certain amount of teams, that all of a sudden should count for something. Then you try to downplay Millsap, A TWO time allstar, and talk about how he wasn't a "highly sought after free agent" like that even matters.

You bring up max contract guys as if that means ANYTHING. All that means is the Warriors were dumb as hell before for giving David Lee a max contract. Don't sit here and act like when David Lee iniitally got the contract you thought he was REALLY a max contract player. He wasn't then and he isn't now.

What's my agenda?

The Hawks aren't my team

Where did I say anything about about the number one record?

You seem to be projecting feelings onto me

All I said is that Warriors have more prime talent than the Hawks which even you acknowledged

Last edited:

*Sigh*

Dion Waiters don't deserve the post season brehs...
Dion Waiters doesn't deserve to be even in 2K bruh  let alone the league

Dion Waiters is that one dude in the park that calls next, but you tell him that somebody else called next already

6th Man of the Year should be someone who doesn't post a lot, but who contributes when they do.

So basically not DBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom