The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody clearly checked the wrong box in the MIP section...
laugh.gif

DPOY should go to the guy who defends his team the most.
Congratulatons RyanJumpman

Yea Korver been Killin it the same dude who everybody here clowned when he made the all star team. Everything u said is BS. And Millsap wasn't all star until he got to atlanta last season. IIf he had been so good he'd be getting more than 9.5 mil a year now. And Korver would have demanded more than 5 Mil a year. Everybody on the hawks roster looks like a steal. Highest paid player is horford makin 12.

When did i ever say Millsap was an All star somewhere else? I said he's a TWO time allstar so again quit downplaying all your players making it seem like The Hawks were just a entire team of D League players when you already had TWO RECENT PREVIOUS all stars coming into this season! Whereas the Warriors only had ONE recent all star coming into THIS season.

When did i ever say Millsap was an All star somewhere else? I said he's a TWO time allstar so again quit downplaying all your players making it seem like The Hawks were just a entire team of D League players when you already had TWO RECENT PREVIOUS all stars coming into this season! Whereas the Warriors only had ONE recent all star coming into THIS season.
Not gonna debate. Nobody gonna tell me the overall dubs roster isn't WAY better than the Hawks roster. 1-12. No matter how u wanna slice it.

They thought their tank was hot... we got a front-line of hot headed dleague'ers

Beas/Walker for at least 60 FGs

Last edited:
[quote name="youngwolf"]The Heat are going to win. Sixers' tank game is impeccable.[/quote]Do the 6ers still need to tank? If they do, they'll lose for sure. Suit up Moses & Chuck & Dr J & Raja & Dikembe.

Do the 6ers still need to tank? If they do, they'll lose for sure. Suit up Moses & Chuck & Dr J & Raja & Dikembe.
I think they need us to win for one of our picks they own

Dudes funna' be scorin' in each others basket's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="youngwolf"]The Heat are going to win. Sixers' tank game is impeccable.
Do the 6ers still need to tank? If they do, they'll lose for sure. Suit up Moses & Chuck & Dr J & Raja & Dikembe.[/quote]

Winning does nothing for them, but losing gives them a chance at splitting balls with the Knicks. Knicks would have to win tho.

Edit:

Do the 6ers still need to tank? If they do, they'll lose for sure. Suit up Moses
I think they need us to win for one of our picks they own

Dudes funna' be scorin' in each others basket's :lol:

Yea, no way in hell Miami loses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom