The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Chicago wanted Cleveland over Atlanta in the 2nd round and I guess Atlanta wanted Toronto over Chicago in the 2nd round. That's what I saw.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I was a lonely fella during those battles. Top 10, MAYBE, was used a lot.

Top 3 tho, and even still I mighta shorted him.
Wow really??? I swear folks were going all awwsome on AD coming in to the year

If KD didn't go down for the year AD would be at home though

AD a monster future MVP regardless

Yea CP not JD(though JD consigned I think)called the AD TOP 3 thing. I mean, he was right, it wasn't like it was a good call, we all knew it was coming but....he took the brunt of that tongue lashing so, good call CP

I want the W and I'm sure the Grizz will too. No way they take playing in LA on the road when they can just stay at home against a injured PDX team.

:lol: I was a lonely fella during those battles. Top 10, MAYBE, was used a lot.

Top 3 tho, and even still I mighta shorted him.
Wow really??? I swear folks were going all awwsome on AD coming in to the year

If KD didn't go down for the year AD would be at home though

AD a monster future MVP regardless

Nah, way more people were on the opposite end. Hell, I fell into the Anthony Davis/"Marcus Camby at best" comparisons

Holy ****, the Woj tweet :lol:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 29s30 seconds ago
Ownership gave GM Dell Demps and Monty Williams preseason mandate to make playoffs to keep jobs, w/ no allowance for injuries. They made it.

All I'll say is, the Pelicans picked a great time to get healthy. For really the first time all season. And definitely the first time with Cole and Pondexter, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom