The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Pelicans won 8)

Fudge OKC!

Grizz letting the division title slip like that :smh:

Welp. Portland 1st round it is, if we get this W tonight.. I'm with it. :smokin

Last edited:
 Pelicans clinch their 1st playoff appearance since trading away Chris Paul in 2011. 
nerd.gif

You're a good man for paying up. Before the season MJsaver bet me 100 bucks the Lakers would finish 12th or better in the West. It only took him until November to realize what a stupid bet that was, so he disappeared. I PM'ed him but he's ducking me.
mean.gif

You're a good man for paying up. Before the season MJsaver bet me 100 bucks the Lakers would finish 12th or better in the West. It only took him until November to realize what a stupid bet that was, so he disappeared. I PM'ed him but he's ducking me.
Dude seemed like the type 

This game is much bigger now with the Spurs losing and Houston winning. I think if the Spurs won, the Grizz were staying in 6th win or lose.

I have a suspicion he'll pop up sometime around the lottery. Someone will @ you when he does. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom