The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy how long it took gerald green to finally develop into a pro player. surprised he made his way back into the league
Still remember he was one of the "next MJs" coming out of high school.

Crazy how many of those we had

crazy how long it took gerald green to finally develop into a pro player. surprised he made his way back into the league

I won't say he didn't develop in the league, But I feel like it has a lot more to do with him finding a team that has not only given him an opportunity but put faith behind that opportunity.

Most of his career was filled with teams who either sucked or didn't give Green a real chance to showcase what he could really do.

IMO so much in the NBA comes down to simple chance and opportunity.

Dog, Isiah Thomas is destroying the Lakers. He's a good fit with the Suns, crazy how he's leading their team in scoring to start the season

Thomas is just toying with this pathetic Laker team

Dog, Isiah Thomas is destroying the Lakers. He's a good fit with the Suns, crazy how he's leading their team in scoring to start the season

Thomas is just toying with this pathetic Laker team
Thomas probably thinking to himself  "Lin sitting out this game? Feels like we playing 4 on 5"

Yo,Kobe tries to go from the top of the key to the rim against the entire suns team, tries to pump fake Green with 3 different pump fakes, then passes it to boozer who appropriately airballs from 6 feet.

Can't make this up

Where is the vine of that last play man :lol: :lol:

Pic of lebron headband :nerd:
6a0120a814c13c970b0120a9281696970b-pi

:lol: :lol:

0akland's finest lillard putting in that work and giving it to kyrie
show em why you deserved to be on team USA

Tristan Thompson can ball. I remember some folk on here saying he's a scrub.
He was here in NZ with the Canadian team for the U19 World Champs a few years ago. Saw him in person a few times and it really is mind blowing how big these dudes are ******. Heard dude was smashing thots from the crowd left and right 
laugh.gif

LeBron definitely lost a step. Understandable considering how many minutes he's played.

not saying i totally agree but hes doing stuff he just usually dont do. silly passes and not attacking when theres a clear opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom