The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAndre spiting the guy who said is the Clippers' best player and the DPOY

DeAndre Jordan on Charles Barkley saying he has a limited offensive arsenal: "How many rings does Charles Barkley have?" 1h
i guess catching lobs is an offensive skill 
laugh.gif

that dude HAS to be uncharteddrake right?? 
sick.gif

That **** with Bron hairline is stupid. Plenty of other better things to make fun of him about without clownin him and his self consciousness bout his hairline. :lol: and I don't care for him as much as anybody. Y'all hell with that man's hairline :lol:

Last edited:
That **** with Bron hairline is stupid. Plenty of other better things to make fun of him about without clownin him and his self consciousness bout his hairline. :lol: and I don't care for him as much as anybody

wat about the teen wolf looking kylie korver?

Him being a rim runner opens opportunities for trailing jumpers for 4s and transition 3s for wings.

Because he can' catch love from everywhere, the pick and roll is deadly. I wouldn't devalue him.

How you get mad at the truth? He is limited offensively. This ***** think he Hakeem or something?
laugh.gif
Plus, why he asking how many rings he has? 
laugh.gif

Plus, Jordan probably didn't realize that Barkley considers Jordan the Clippers' best player and DPOY
As if his lack of rings somehow invalidates his opinion. I mean it's not like he was a far better offensive player than deandre is, is considered one of the greatest of all time, was a member of the dream team and won an MVP award during the jordan years
eyes.gif
Deandre needs to get out of his feels and stop making himself look like a dumbass who can't take a little criticism.

03a4f5200abc39074c0f6a706700da7b_t940.JPEG

this ashton krutcher looking dude is BIG offensively.

Boys in Shorts Vol. 2
Meatsanity
Starring Kylie Korver in all new scenes.

That LeBron Sprite Mix is mad good though. Had it for the first time last week and I loved it. Not a huge soda drinker either.

but HOF is still Rocky. hes been known to taking that stuff. been taking it many years. proally averages 4 pts, 9 boards, 3 steals, 6 fouls and 2 techs for roid rage if he was in the nba. dude has HOF vigor n girth dough.

article-2715906-203F44AC00000578-655_634x494.jpg

HOF girth :lol:

And yes sometimes

Sometimes I come on here and I just want to be entertained

If I just wanted stats, videos and debates all the time, there are far better avenues for that then this thread

Last edited:
lebron is in th water he has a classic case of shrinkage

best believe that gorilla milk built pen0r will be in full attack mode once its hot and ready

I been looking for the lebron sprite everywhere in san joaquin area and nothing [emoji]128548[/emoji]
Last year when it came out I couldnt find it at all, not in any supermarket, grocery store, gas station, nowhere. My brothers work cafe had it this time which is the most random place I can think of.

Just like the red velvet oreos, they weren't in my area at all, someone had to mail me some (didnt even ask them to they just did it to be nice.)

Oreos are my one junk food vice man I'll love them forever. These were really good too.

red_velvet_oreo.0.0.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom