The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
found the Bron Sprite at 7/11 last summer...bought like 5 bottles because that's the only place i could get it :lol:

tumblr_ncd3k0FkMG1slzi96o1_500.gif

Omg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"HOF Vigor n Girth"

I dont get why HGH is banned anyways

Please tell me you are trolling?

If your serious ima just disregard everything you say from here on out

I'm dead *** serious

Honestly, opening the door for hgh opens it for other performance enhancing drugs

It recovers your muscles and injuries faster, can even make you grow taller, its potentially dangerous as well if not taken correctly, this is one of those drugs that can change sports

Honestly, opening the door for hgh opens it for other performance enhancing drugs

It recovers your muscles and injuries faster, can even make you grow taller, its potentially dangerous as well if not taken correctly, this is one of those drugs that can change sports

That sounds like the rationale behind keeping marijuana illegal

Yes alot people stack it with other PEDs but by itself its basically just a tool to slow the aging effect, Its mainly beneficial to older players

Its not a turbo button like steroids, it just makes dudes feel a bit younger

The growing part is mainly towards children not so much for grown men

Think its also beneficial to the fans because they get to see their favorite players play longer

Last edited:
If anything,they should make HGH legal for players 30 and above. You'd probably start seeing more and more guys playing for 20 years

Last edited:
I can see giving Scott Brooks another season...sadly!

That OKC love from the fans will make KD and Russ decisions...........maybe :rolleyes

I can't believe yall are tryna say they should legalize hgh,

Whatever happened to integrity of the game, playing until you couldnt play no more

Man f this thread

Whatever happened to integrity of the game, playing until you couldnt play no more

Man f this thread

Thats like saying what happened to the integrity of life and just dying when you get an illness

You like modern medicine in other facets of life why wouldn't you like it in Sports?

Hgh testing is the best thing the NBA could have happen. GREAT move by Silver imo. Silver may turn out to be better than Stern. As long as they do like the mlb did and not be afraid to go after the biggest of biggest names. The MLB is MUCH better off now after its cleaning up of all the PED use. Pkayers dont look nowhere near the same nor hit for as much power as they were pre Mcgwire/Sosa/Pelmeiro Congress hearing. It took a while but the mlb has come a long way since then. I know hgh use is all around the league and I wouldn't believe it if anyone else told me otherwise. Worked too many years at a gym to know better. HGH = Fountain of Youth. Improves eye sight.

Last edited:

Man f this thread
Thats like saying what happened to the integrity of life and just dying when you get an illness

You like modern medicine in other facets of life why wouldn't you like it in Sports?
Jesus Christ this is the mother of all false equivalencies
roll.gif

performance enhancing drug = chemotherapy

I love you NT

tumblr_ngcml8EhUW1r9d17jo1_500.gif

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Hgh testing is the best thing the NBA could have happen. As long as they do like the mlb did and not be afraid to go after the biggest of biggest names. The MLB is MUCH better off now after its cleaning up of all the PED use. Pkayers dont look nowhere near the same nor hit for as much power as they were pre Mcgwire/Sosa/Palmiero Congress hearing. It took a while but the mlb has come a long way since then. I know hgh use is all around the league and I wouldn't believe it if anyone else told me otherwise. Worked too many years at a gym to know better. HGH = Fountain of Youth. Improves eye sight.[/quote] And that's why it's a terrible idea, because it WILL be executed with that in mind.

Flopping is supposed to warrant techs, yet Wade/Ginobili/Bron have never gotten anything, and never will.

Last edited:
Carmelo Anthony expects to be back on the court by June, but admits he's unsure what's going to happen in the ensuing months with the Knicks.

Speaking to the media for the first time since participating in the All-Star Game at the Garden on Feb. 14 — he underwent season-ending knee debridement surgery a few days later — Anthony believes he will be fully ready to take part in training camp with whatever shiny new complementary pieces Phil Jackson is able to draft or acquire this summer.

"I don't think I'll ever be a hundred percent, but as far as being fully recovered, injury-free, I'll be at that point," Anthony said at the Knicks' practice facility. "If I lost my drive over this time then I shouldn't even be here, to be honest with you. My drive, everything that I've been through, and even this year in particular, I'm like pulling my hair out right now because I'm ready to get back on the court. I'm ready to prove everybody wrong. That's just my mentality and so my drive is pushing me to want to continue to bring that championship."

http://m.nydailynews.com/... icle-1.2187700

:smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom