The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if westbrook watched film he would be able to actually win games and not just put up nice statlines 

kd gon watch bruh.

russ wearing jordan kicks with laces from the kobe x in em.
Thought the same thing.  I was like I've seen your HBO documentary, Kevin. I know you watched Lebby in the finals.. 

Hell, didn't KD say he watches every Bron game, and tracks his stats if and when he can't watch?

Last edited:
i bet you kobe isn't going to watch. i actually think if he's not in the running for it, he legitimately doesnt care who wins the chip. probably just hopes timmy doesnt get his 6th or the celtics get another, or lebron win. but thats about it.

Last edited:

kd gon watch bruh.

russ wearing jordan kicks with laces from the kobe x in em.
Thought the same thing.  I was like I've seen your HBO documentary, Kevin. I know you watched Lebby in the finals.. 

Hell, didn't KD say he watches every Bron game, and tracks his stats if and when he can't watch?
sounds like KD watched the bird/magic documentary and is just saying these things about lebron to make it seem like they are equals

only part of his game that is comparable to lebrons is their shared beta responses to media questions 

To me watching the playoffs, only makes me what to be there even more....

...Plus aren't you going to watch your friends? The same ones you practice in the off-season with. The only person who I believe doesn't watch the playoffs is Kobe... and Carmelo when he's at fashion shows :lol:

those clippers jerseys straight garbage. D-League / Practice jersey status 
sick.gif
eyes.gif

them dudes probably don't have their *** on watching the playoffs. kobe probably doesn't even know what record the lakers finished with. highly doubt he watches. 

ProBasketballTalk ‏@nbcprobballtalk · 2h2 hours ago
Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize http://wp.me/p14QT0-36lx

I posted more than anything else as an example of the garbage that passes for reporting these days. The only source the article cites to support the idea that LA might leave is an LA-based ESPN reporter and someone on the Lakers Nation website. :smh:

i bet you kobe isn't going to watch. i actually think if he's not in the running for it, he legitimately doesnt care who wins the chip. probably just hopes timmy doesnt get his 6th or the celtics get another, or lebron win. but thats about it.
Im sure Kobe is going to watch a few games. Its basketball why wouldnt he.

Actually wouldnt mind if he return to NBA on TNT 

Last edited:
ProBasketballTalk ‏@nbcprobballtalk · 2h2 hours ago
Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize http://wp.me/p14QT0-36lx

I posted more than anything else as an example of the garbage that passes for reporting these days. The only source the article cites to support the idea that LA might leave is an LA-based ESPN reporter and someone on the Lakers Nation website.
mean.gif
lakers nation is the worst 
laugh.gif

Stupid article. Lillard isn't the face of the Blazers, Aldridge is and will be until he retires. He's our Tim Duncan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom