The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs are going to get whooped worse than Mitch Kramer
indifferent.gif

Larry Bird and Frank Voegl killing Roy Hibbert in their exit interviews. They clearly are trying to force him into opting out.
Hibbert was so polarizing over the years :lol:  he was either trash or defensive anchor/monster in the middle

crazy, out of gtown, id wouldve never thought he would be this productive. the kid was struggling just to get up and down the court in his early days.

mavs gonna knock the rockets out in first round believe that...... no fear of rockets...we wanted the spurs oh well they all lookin like a meal....

I actually feel this is VERY possible. Out of all the first round matchups, this is my favorite for an upset.

James Harden is pretty mint this year, I really havent seen anything to say, any team should fear the rockets in the playoffs

The mavs should just employ the Trailblazers strategy last year and double harden, the team will struggle

James Harden is pretty mint this year, I really havent seen anything to say, any team should fear the rockets in the playoffs

The mavs should just employ the Trailblazers strategy last year and double harden, the team will struggle

Run him off the 3 line, pack the paint. Advance to next round

The Warriors fans crying about losing their starting power forward is like the equivalent of the 1925 Yankees fans crying about losing Wally Pipp :lol:

Draymond Green has clearly been an upgrade over David Lee

WTF?!?

What Warriors fan has been upset about losing David Lee? I would have been happy to trade him years ago for a bag of Chili Cheese Fritos if NBA rules allowed such a thing.

thats actually worse for Rockets being number 2 cause when they get beat down by a 7 seed what was being number 2 to all for...rockets are the weakest 2 seed everybody wanted to play them....i  didnt hear one time this year that rockets were finals bound......rockets are yearly 1st round knock out Harden is a one man show he has no help howard is outta there the mavs outta start seling tickets for spurs/clippers match winner games LOL #MFFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom