The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
I would rather not have that type of player on my team, especially if you paying him max money

:lol: Yeah keep spewing your nonsense. Have the Warriors had to deal with any injuries...psst...like they didn't start the season WITHOUT their starting power forward. :rolleyes

Keep on being mad that the Warriors are getting more love than your beloved Hawks.
Yea and he's still not starting :lol: proved to be the best thing that happened to them and Dray taking his spot. Don't even try comparing the injuries the hawks have dealt with compared to the dubs. Not even gonna mention the fact our gm is on "leave" And I'm not mad at espn and the media loving the warriors and hating the hawks. The hawks ARE from Atlanta remember. And nobody cares about atlanta remember. Still won 60 games. Keep trolling tho. Trollers gonna troll.

Last edited:
The Warriors fans crying about losing their starting power forward is like the equivalent of the 1925 Yankees fans crying about losing Wally Pipp :lol:

Draymond Green has clearly been an upgrade over David Lee

Last edited:
Anyone in here from Memphis? 

Just saw pics of these Memphis TN courts & I must hoop there.  Blue court is
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Larry Bird and Frank Voegl killing Roy Hibbert in their exit interviews. They clearly are trying to force him into opting out.

Honestly they should just tell him to opt out, I just seen the comments and your right, but dude is trash, legit trash and its crazy how he did a complete 360

Last edited:
mavs gonna knock the rockets out in first round believe that...... no fear of rockets...we wanted the spurs oh well they all lookin like a meal....

Yea and he's still not starting :lol: proved to be the best thing that happened to them and Dray taking his spot. Don't even try comparing the injuries the hawks have dealt with compared to the dubs. Not even gonna mention the fact our gm is on "leave" And I'm not mad at espn and the media loving the warriors and hating the hawks. The hawks ARE from Atlanta remember. And nobody cares about atlanta remember. Still won 60 games. Keep trolling tho. Trollers gonna troll.

The Warriors fans crying about losing their starting power forward is like the equivalent of the 1925 Yankees fans crying about losing Wally Pipp :lol:

Draymond Green has clearly been an upgrade over David Lee

Yes Draymond has definitely came up this year but don't sit there and act like the Warriors had no injuries as if Draymond was expected to be THIS good. :smh: Of course in hindsight it worked out but losing a KEY guy that has been in the regular rotation the last few years would hurt any team. Another testament to why Coach Kerr should be COY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom