The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonics legend Shawn Kemp co-hosts OKC Thunder playoff elimination party

Nobody wants to see their ex doing well after a breakup, especially if the other party was the one who decided they're just not that into you.

That much is true of the acrimonious complicated relationship between Seattle-area NBA fans and the Oklahoma City Thunder since their messy divorce in 2006. Those Seattle-loyal fans who proudly rocked Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp and Lenny Wilkens jerseys on game day no longer rock with the franchise after its move to Oklahoma City, and they took great joy throwing shade at the Thunder's failed postseason bid on social media Wednesday night.

It didn't stop there. According to Twitter user @Mr10K, Kemp -- a Sonics legend and the NBA's frontcourt dunk god, pre-Blake Griffin -- took things a step further by co-hosting a Thunder elimination party at a local club Thursday night.

laugh.gif
 Shawn Kemp trolling

i bet any amount of money when russ heard the news he was like 'who? oh....maaaaan **** that *****'

Best thing to have happened to the Warriors was Lee starting the season injured.
Dude prob just started watching the season 2 weeks ago :lol: talkin bout the David Lee loss. Hadn't heard nothin but other Dub fans do nothin but dog him all year. Does he even play much at all anymore? :lol:

Last edited:
All Rookie 1st Team G - Elfrid Payton  G - Jordan Clarkson F - Andrew Wiggins F - Nikola Mirotic C - Nerlens Noel

Dude prob just started watching the season 2 weeks ago :lol: talkin bout the David Lee loss. Hadn't heard nothin but other Dub fans do nothin but dog him all year. Does he even play much at all anymore? :lol:

Nope, unless Draymond is out.

Warriors PF position went from a turnstile on D to a DPOY candidate. The Lee injury was a big W for the team as a whole.

Thought the same thing.  I was like I've seen your HBO documentary, Kevin. I know you watched Lebby in the finals.. 

Hell, didn't KD say he watches every Bron game, and tracks his stats if and when he can't watch?

Never heard KD say this, but Lebron definitely said this about KD last year when he had the scoring streak

View media item 1495864

Drummond need to wait and get that TV deal.

bruh bruh def doesn't need max. thats on my mama. there should be hella vids out there cuz I know cats were recording and yelling **** like Drummond getting exposed. he's a cool young dude but he's not max yet.

to compare to james young, he grew up right down the street too and he used to come to the gym and completely obliterate everyone. Dude was damn near unguardable. He cooked me hella times. Good thing was he never had defense so on the other end, I got my points off him too. But dude was just on a different playing field. And this was pre kentucky. HS senior version James young was serving dudes. paws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom