The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall acting like Drummond couldn't have dunked on every possession if he wanted. Chill out. Pistons owner thinks he is slick; better they give him the max now than when that tv deal kicks in. I'd hurry up and offer it to him. 

Yall acting like Drummond couldn't have dunked on every possession if he wanted. Chill out. Pistons owner thinks he is slick; better they give him the max now than when that tv deal kicks in. I'd hurry up and offer it to him. 

no doubt, i kept telling him too. he kept going for suspect *** layups. I did. Everytime I got open space I tried to yamb that *****. Even though the backboard says no dunking lol. I can dig his reasoning for not trying to body cats, but i mean, you see dudes is just salivatin to go at you, at some point your ego takes over and you go into 2012 boston lebron mode. if you can. dude gets 20-20 on nba talent, but looking like space jam barkley on the court. I took it in on him and he hacked me and i called and1, but missed the shot and dude aint wanna give me the foul lol. like bruh you grabbed me around the waist. like how you dont know what and1 means? you never played open run?

Remember when lebron got dunked on by a kid and made everyone in the gym delete the video?

Jordan Crawford hasnt made any headlines ever since, and dude once said he wants to be greater than Michael

That was real childish by bron and what made it worse is that he came out and said it was Nike that deleted the tapes

no doubt, i kept telling him too. he kept going for suspect *** layups. I did. Everytime I got open space I tried to yamb that *****. Even though the backboard says no dunking lol. I can dig his reasoning for not trying to body cats, but i mean, you see dudes is just salivatin to go at you, at some point your ego takes over and you go into 2012 boston lebron mode. if you can. dude gets 20-20 on nba talent, but looking like space jam barkley on the court. I took it in on him and he hacked me and i called and1, but missed the shot and dude aint wanna give me the foul lol. like bruh you grabbed me around the waist. like how you dont know what and1 means? you never played open run?
and 1 aint a call u know that. u dont get the ball back for and 1. either its a foul or nothing at all 
laugh.gif

Slo-Mo ain't ready!

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 25m
The San Antonio Spurs today reassigned Kyle Anderson to the Austin Spurs, the team’s NBA Development League affiliate.

Last edited:
I know ****** ain't really in here talking about Drummond's earning potential based on a 24 Hour Fitness pickup game recap from an NT'er.

Slo-Mo ain't ready!

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 25m
The San Antonio Spurs today reassigned Kyle Anderson to the Austin Spurs, the team’s NBA Development League affiliate.
The Austin Spurs are in the Western Conference Finals of the D-League Playoffs. Better to send him there where he's actually going to play (he's had several D-League stints and is the best player on the roster when there) and gain some "playoff experience" than to sit around doing nothing.

Its all part of the plan man, all part of the plan.

Well I'm not so familiar with the inner workings of the D-League, will Kyle get to play being that he was up on the NBA roster while the D-League Playoffs were going on?

Last edited:

and 1 aint a call u know that. u dont get the ball back for and 1. either its a foul or nothing at all :lol:  

Lol and 1 is a foul call man it means I'm calling foul and expecti g to make my shot. Just like saying ball up. Cats k ow they foul you, shouldnt have to do too much debating. come on now.

Last edited:

and 1 aint a call u know that. u dont get the ball back for and 1. either its a foul or nothing at all 
laugh.gif

Lol and 1 is a foul call man it means I'm calling foul and expecti g to make my shot. come on now.
laugh.gif

So if you call And 1, but miss the shot, play continues? lulz. 

Lol and 1 is a foul call man it means I'm calling foul and expecti g to make my shot. come on now.

I'm going to have to agree with Freeze here. "And 1" means "foul" if you miss the shot. Always has as long as I've bee playing.

I'm going to have to agree with Freeze here. "And 1" means "foul" if you miss the shot. Always has as long as I've bee playing.
Nowhere have I played has And 1 been synonymous with a foul call. You call and one because you feel that you've been fouled and you're going to make it anyways but if not you play on and no foul call/possession is awarded so basically its a showboating thing 

You get fouled and want it acknowledged you call "Foul" or else its a no go.

Last edited:
Nowhere have I played has And 1 been synonymous with a foul call. You call and one because you feel that you've been fouled and you're going to make it anyways but if not you play on and no foul call/possession is awarded so basically is a showboating thing 

Well, damn. I guess pick up works differently in different places. Never experienced that in my life.

Nowhere have I played has And 1 been synonymous with a foul call. You call and one because you feel that you've been fouled and you're going to make it anyways but if not you play on and no foul call/possession is awarded so basically is a showboating thing 
Well, damn. I guess pick up works differently in different places. Never experienced that in my life.
THIS.

And 1 is just another way of calling a foul where I'm from.

In LA And 1 has always meant you were fouled while shooting and if you miss it's a foul. Never seen someone call it just to show off.

Nowhere have I played has And 1 been synonymous with a foul call. You call and one because you feel that you've been fouled and you're going to make it anyways but if not you play on and no foul call/possession is awarded so basically its a showboating thing 

You get fouled and want it acknowledged you call "Foul" or else its a no go.

Same here. If you call And1 and miss, play continues. Should have just called ball, but you trying to make some kind of "just in case" type of call. Same time, if it;s a blatantly obvious foul but you think there's a chance of you making it anyways you can just not call anything and they'll give it to you if you miss because they know they fouled you.

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
got kicked out of a gym in Mobile, AL cause I kept dunking (really for hanging on the rim) in a rec that had that on the glass. Dude came in and said "Enough is enough. Get out." I told my boy to throw me one more lob but he wouldn't. I was an *** in my youth.
mean.gif
 Can barely get the rim now. 

Saying and1 gets you the ball back after a miss? It wouldn't here. Played in enough places to know that each place has its own calls. Obvious fouls get you the ball even if you don't say anything in most places I've gone to though.  

edit: just saw Tek's and1 post. never heard it used as calling for a foul. if you say "ball" here you get the foul. doubt it's like that other places.

Last edited:
I miss that above the rim life. Rim looks like it's 20 feet high to me now. Haven't dunked in 5yrs. All Army gyms kick you out for dunking, unless you can get high enough to dunk without making the rim snap back which isn't hard. It's usually the kats who can't dunk who grab the rim and pull it and waste everyone's time getting the ball and throwing themselves lobs then just jump up and barely even high enough to grab rim. Hell, you can dunk with 2 hands and hang without making the rim make noise or flush it like Melo likes to do without even touching the rim. When women worked the gym, they never knew the difference, they'd just kick you out regardless. Seen kats get kicked out for glass taps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom