The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Carroll was with Houston dude sucked so bad 
laugh.gif

Its cool to see him now years later actually doing something and being a good role player

this thread feel like in elementary school when the majority of your grade went to science camp for a week and you were stuck with all the rejects and kids who didnt go sharing one classroom...

Bruh! :rofl:g:

Funny though, Dre mentions wanting Dragon Breath in Detroit and, every GSW fan on the board posts "GSW will match any offer". Duh

carroll a good dude

me and his cousin played hs ball together 

hope he get the best for him and his fam 

carroll a good dude
me and his cousin played hs ball together 
hope he get the best for him and his fam 
He seems like a really cool dude. I really hope we resign him. If the knicks or somebody wanna give him 10 mil a year tho, I'd say let him walk. 22 mil over 3 years or something. If somebody like the knicks offer him 10 mil, let them have him. I'd rather stay on a winner, and not go to the worst team in the whole league.

@IraHeatBeat: Wow. Rilley on the uncertainty of building last summer not knowing about LeBron, "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas."

:nerd:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 29m29 minutes ago
There's no doubt there will be new Clippers uniforms and a re-branding this off-season but I've been told they are still looking at options.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 32m32 minutes ago
I'm told the presentation of the Clippers' re-branding and new uniforms was made to team employees earlier this season to mixed reviews.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 19m19 minutes ago
I have yet to see one positive review of the current Clippers re-branding and new uniforms. They know that and I do think that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom