The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is about to see the ugly side of the NBA these next few years.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[quote name="Elpablo21"][QUOTE name="PMatic"]OKC is about to see the ugly side of the NBA these next few years.[/QUOTE]:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
[/quote] Sonics fans out here like that old couple on 'What About Bob?' :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Will the public turn on KD when he bolts for a better franchise and they realize he's just as bad as 90% of NBA superstars nowadays?

Not really in favor of Kevin Ollie but I get it they are gonna try and duplicate GSW....OKC has a working system just gotta add a defensive minded coach

On Kevin Ollie (per Adam Zagoria):
Same franchise that didnt want to pay Harden now wants to buy out Ollie's contract and then sign him to a new one lmao (which would be about 8-9 million total I suppose)

Last edited:
Thibs with OKC would be really really interesting

Not with the way he manages minutes. I'm convinced some of these injuries on the Thunder are a result of guys not missing any games for years. Thibs will play Russ and KD til they collapse.

I wonder, now that he's fresh off another NCAA title, whether Coach K would consider the OKC job. Assuming KD comes back healthy, can't think of a better opportunity to come in and immediately compete for a title. Plus, he already has relationships with KD and Russ from team USA.

If I was OKC management, I'd at least call him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom