The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIRE KEVIN OLLIE AND WIN A RING IN 2016 BLACK STEVE KERR ROLE PLAYERS COACHING WINNERS.

Yea, hire another Friend and Buddy to these Stars, that will work.

Might as well keep Brooks.

I will take any coach buy Ollie.
Ollie will succeed in the league, I just don't want him coaching my team.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I'm good with you fam. I was just messing about Thibs but aren't the rumors that they are parting ways by seasons end?

brooks got fired for what exactly? barely missing the playoffs without your superstar? i wonder did KD and Westbrook thumbs up this move....now watch the okc job madness begin

If Kevin Ollie get the job offer what would he do ?

You already won it all at UConn + coaching Rodney Purvis for more time might only hurt your good name and value :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
brooks got fired for what exactly? barely missing the playoffs without your superstar? i wonder did KD and Westbrook thumbs up this move....now watch the okc job madness begin

"Therefore, it is very important to state that this decision is not a reflection of this past season, but rather an assessment of what we feel is necessary at this point in time in order to continually evolve, progress and sustain."

Steve Kerr laughs at this post.
Yeah, but GSW's biggest names were basically locked up in their contracts at that point. However, OKC will have the same, maybe even more pressure, in replacing their head coach.

Last edited:

I also dont think Kevin Ollie is the answer. A rookie coach in the last year of Durants deal isnt a risk I would want to take, even while seeing what Steve Kerr just did.

Think it was last week, but they need to go after someone who already has NBA coaching experience, preferably deep playoff run experience.

I'd like to see JVG take a stab at it, but know he wont.

They are gone unless they make it to the Finals IMO, so they better do all they can to ensure that happens.

No, Ollie is the perfect answer.

He was their teammate as young players and they have nothing but the utmost respect for him already.

Not to mention he's an NBA veteran with a great pedigree and will actually run competant rotations and offense, that's all they need because when healthy they have the most talented roster in the league.

Ollie can easily coach Russ/KD/Ibaka/Kanter deep in the playoffs even as a rookie coach.

**** recycling old coaches, you see what Kerr is doing in his young career, you see Stevens in Boston, you see Bud in ATL.

JVG is an analyst now, Mark Jackson as well.
I can see all these points and they're valid. Only time will tell, and thats even if Ollie gets the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom