The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant missing was no excuse for Brooks to miss the playoffs.  Word is Durant approved of his firing.  Says he wants a black coach that feels where he's coming from, knows about C-gars and hopefully has some tattoos.

"...Then met with Gentry"

...and then I woke up

(at least they were professional enough to do it in person)
Except the Warriors are in NOLA right now 
devil.gif
tongue.gif

Durant missing was no excuse for Brooks to miss the playoffs.  Word is Durant approved of his firing.  Says he wants a black coach that feels where he's coming from, knows about C-gars and hopefully has some tattoos.

Realest post in a long while. lol
Anti-soft.

[quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Welp Atlanta Hawks got their owner. Antony Ressler. 850 million. Never heard of him but seems to be extrmemly bright. Billionaire. Net worth 1.4 Billion.[/quote]Old news[/quote]Old news or not, we had just simply went entirely too long without Hawks Talk. He mentioned this in the playoffs thread, and no one cared because of the big news right now that's actually WORTH talking about.

That's all that was, my dude.

Carry on. Best thing is to just pay him no mind.

Royce was just cussing us out and calling us silly like 2 nights ago for even suggesting that Brooks could or should be fired. He is like the least insider Beat writer in the NBA. He doesnt break any news, he gets it just the same time as we do

Old news or not, we had just simply went entirely too long without Hawks Talk. He mentioned this in the playoffs thread, and no one cared because of the big news right now that's actually WORTH talking about.

That's all that was, my dude.

Carry on. Best thing is to just pay him no mind.
It got a reply as soon As I posted it tho. A smart *** reply. But a reply nontheless. I'm not lookin for attention the way u seem to think I am. I just post. And reply. To some. I'll delete it tho. Didn't know that wouldn't be considered big news in the playoff thread considering it is about a playoff team.

Last edited:
Royce was just cussing us out and calling us silly like 2 nights ago for even suggesting that Brooks could or should be fired. He is like the least insider Beat writer in the NBA. He doesnt break any news, he gets it just the same time as we do
I remember.

Thibs on OKC isn't interesting. Running KD and Russ into the ground is not what I want to see. Think Billy D would be a great hire. Sad that last week when the story broke. Not as high on Ollie as others are.

Atlanta Hawks sale reportedly around 800M; Plan is to keep Bud and Koonin - Peachtree Hoops
http://teamstre.am/1aSPTpL
With that group consisting of Grant Hill - friend of Danny Ferry and fellow Duke alum, all signs point to Ferry returning it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom