The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Mark Jackson coaching OKC. Not much will change with their offense if that happens.

Same ol' lame *** Thibs comments, not surprised NT :smh:

There's some truth to them and I'm a Bulls fan. Thibs is horrible @ managing players minutes as well as being stubborn.

He utilized our bench much more this season.

I know injuries played a part but this was one of his better years when it comes to managing minutes and being less stubborn.

There's some truth to them and I'm a Bulls fan. Thibs is horrible @ managing players minutes as well as being stubborn.

I know injuries played a part but this was one of his better years when it comes to managing minutes and being less stubborn.

only thing thibs didnt do this yr that i wouldve liked him to is play baristow & doug more in the last part of the season especially in some games that were in hand

only thing thibs didnt do this yr that i wouldve liked him to is play baristow & doug more in the last part of the season especially in some games that were in hand

Agreed.

My man posted "Oh Happy Day" :rofl:

Brooks to D.C. then to get KD would be hilarious :rofl:

If KD and Russ leave I feel OKC will still be up there in attendance Juat soley it's the only show in town.

Wow this off season will be funny

My man posted "Oh Happy Day" :rofl:

Brooks to D.C. then to get KD would be hilarious :rofl:

If KD and Russ leave I feel OKC will still be up there in attendance Juat soley it's the only show in town.

Wow this off season will be funny

Did you see their crowds THIS season when both were out? It was a ghost town.

Presti must've been wanting to do this, but didn't wanna take the PR hit for firing a coach after deep, competitive playoff runs.

If you've been wanting to fire him, it's a bit easier to do it after missing the playoffs, even with significant injuries.

Loosely similar to how Masai hasn't fired Casey yet but probably will soon.

Great decision. Ollie or Gentry would be great choices.

Presti must've been wanting to do this, but didn't wanna take the PR hit for firing a coach after deep, competitive playoff runs.

If you've been wanting to fire him, it's a bit easier to do it after missing the playoffs, even with significant injuries.

Apparently he wanted to hire Brad Stevens in 2012.

Apparently he wanted to hire Brad Stevens in 2012.
Damn that would've been GREAT.

Jimmy Butler played way too many minutes during various stretches. His numbers dipped big time in Jan/Feb as a result.

would have loved to have brad stevens (was saying it back then too)..

but o well.. on to the next one

Scott Brooks will make a great street ball coach in the future.
file_40329_17_and1_team.jpg

2015 summer tour?

Despite dealing with injuries out of his control, I think everyone had seen enough of Brooks and OKC to assume they just couldn't go any further.

Especially with Durant's free agency looming, you pretty much had to make this move and hope a new coach can get the job done... and for OKC right now that job is to keep Durant.

Scott Brooks been dead man walking for a while. He got zero credit when they were winning and all the blame when they lost. Whoever the next coach is, is gonna hand picked by KD and Westbrook.

Scott Brooks been dead man walking for a while. He got zero credit when they were winning and all the blame when they lost. Whoever the next coach is, is gonna hand picked by KD and Westbrook.

That's what happens when you almost always have the two best players on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom