The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've also liked to see Ollie but I'm interested in how Donovan adjusts to the NBA, definitely have a good feeling about him.

Fully healthy OKC would be unbelievable without a coach let alone a good one.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti flew to Florida and met with Billy Donovan on Tuesday, league sources tell Yahoo. Formal offer expected soon.

IDK much about Billy Donovan but I hope for their sake, them getting a person they wanted, means that KD and RW wanted him and they'll still have a chance to keep them.

IDK much about Billy Donovan but I hope for their sake, them getting a person they wanted, means that KD and RW wanted him and they'll still have a chance to keep them.
Same here man. The only thing I know of him is that he coached the Gators to back to back NCAA titles

I know he has won everywhere he has gone.. and came from under pitino, so has an emphasis on defense.. and I believe he spaces things on offense

Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo 1m
Beal said he isn’t surprised about Donovan/OKC reports. Knew Presti and Donovan had connection and Donovan wanted to make jump.

I know he has won everywhere he has gone.. and came from under pitino, so has an emphasis on defense.. and I believe he spaces things on offense

Yup, I'm most excited about the defensive schemes he'll use with Ibaka.

It's going to be too easy to have a potent offense with
Russ/Morrow/KD/Ibaka/Kanter.

The next move is to get rid of Waiters and make Augustin the 6th man.

Woj reporting presti is going on with the process with Donovan but hasn't talked with his top 3 players or their agents..flying high & solo

CDyDOOOW8AEkbg4.jpg

200_s.gif

bruh, you joined a gang AFTER you get drafted? What kind of Benjamin Buttons lifestyle is that?
He wanted protection cause he got robbed a couple times in Hollywood it's the same gang that the rapper Dolla joined when he moved out here he ended up gettin murked at the mall few years back.

Last edited:
gary washburn ‏@GwashburnGlobe · 8m8 minutes ago
The #timberwolves have scheduled a major "NBA" announcement for Thursday, meaning Andrew Wiggins will be named Rookie of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom