The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never gonna forgive Cleveland for trading him. I never wanted Love. ****

I'm glad he's getting his redemption tho

Congratulations young Wiggins!

Last edited:
The PC police got the rockets social media manager fired. Congrats you losers.
laugh.gif
 You mad?

I'm never gonna forgive Cleveland for trading him. I never wanted Love. ****

I'm glad he's getting his redemption tho

Congratulations young Wiggins!

I hope you mean forgive lebron. Because any owner would have done that trade to guarantee your boy comes home. I thiught it was a bad trade day 1 but i understood it. Cant fault the managemen.

Last edited:
Cavs might not regret the trade this season, next season, or the year after that, but when Love is eventually maxed out in LA & Wiggins is tearing up the league they'll regret it.

If the Cavs win it all this year or next then im sure they would feel like the Wiggins/Love trade was worth it

In less exciting T-Wolves news . . .

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 38m38 minutes ago
Yahoo Sources: Minnesota's Chase Budinger makes decision on his 2015-'16 player option. http://yhoo.it/1bVVwFl

Picks up his option; won't be a free agent. Probably was a smart move.

lol..

donovsn is suspect.nba players not used to that berating n vocalness. would live to see WestB choke him.

gary washburn ‏@GwashburnGlobe · 8m8 minutes ago

The #timberwolves have scheduled a major "NBA" announcement for Thursday, meaning Andrew Wiggins will be named Rookie of the Year

Wiggins :pimp:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

In less exciting T-Wolves news . . .

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 38m38 minutes ago
Yahoo Sources: Minnesota's Chase Budinger makes decision on his 2015-'16 player option. http://yhoo.it/1bVVwFl

Picks up his option; won't be a free agent. Probably was a smart move.

:smh:

I'm not big on the prospect on waiting for players. The Knicks tanked and managed the cap to get LeBron and D-Wade, and got neither. Get the sure things in K. Love & Rondo, two players you know wants to be there, because Russ & KD, may not be there.

What's sure about Rondo these days though?

Or love for that matter if you're paying max

Last edited:

I'm not big on the prospect on waiting for players. The Knicks tanked and managed the cap to get LeBron and D-Wade, and got neither. Get the sure things in K. Love & Rondo, two players you know wants to be there, because Russ & KD, may not be there.
What's sure about Rondo these days though?

Or love for that matter if you're paying max
I meant sure that they want to be in LA, or would be receptive to playing in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom