The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted something about Zeke, but I don't know what happened...
laugh.gif

All of NYC area basketball is in bad shape. From St Johns and Rutgers to the Nets and NYK. :smh:

Last edited:
All of NYC area basketball is in bad shape. From St Johns and Rutgers to the Nets and NYK. :smh:

Dolan is the worst owner I've ever seen. I don't think his family is going to sell the Knicks at all.
Nets got a solid owner, but terrible GM.
St. John's basketball team will get better (hopefully)
Rutgers don't count at all. They are a NJ basketball team.

Rucker Park still live in the summer? 

To be honest, playground basketball Is dying. Ten years ago, guys usually asked who's next? Now, guys ask anyone want to play?

Last edited:
@RealGM: Billy King Could Be Close To Extension With Nets: http://t.co/UTeb7qotU7

:rofl:

My lord.. I know the joke is always made about guys having info on the owners or whatever.. But he has to have something, right.. Right

Like there is no way in hell he should have gotten a job after the philly mess.. Then you have dame becoming a star and Gerald Wallace becoming useless.. Then the Boston trade.. Then the contracts as always

Like, how?

I said NYC area teams tho.

I have no idea about the Rucker anymore. About 10 years ago it was great, around the time Fat Joe and Jay teams were going at it. Then it stopped. Seems like folks moved on. Actually all of NYC changed between then and now (gentrification?)

The only thing I can really blame Billy King for is the Boston trade. The Dame Lilliard thing, who the hell knew? Can't have a then Deron Williams and the 6th overall pick who plays the same position work. One of the two would complain about not getting minutes (prolly Dame). The Deron Williams trade and Joe Johnson were cool. Finding players who were left for dead like Shaun Livingston and Andray blatche, Gerald Green and the Euros like Bojan and Mirza were great.

I said NYC area teams tho.

I have no idea about the Rucker anymore. About 10 years ago it was great, around the time Fat Joe and Jay teams were going at it. Then it stopped. Seems like folks moved on. Actually all of NYC changed between then and now (gentrification?)

I know Rucker still alives, but it isn't the same as before. There aren't enough NBA players who willing to play at playgrounds now.

I do blame Billy for thinking Gerald was worth a top 10 pick tho. Let him go for a late 1st rounder or something

Last edited:
Dolan is the worst owner I've ever seen. I don't think his family is going to sell the Knicks at all.
Nets got a solid owner, but terrible GM.
St. John's basketball team will get better (hopefully)
Rutgers don't count at all. They are a NJ basketball team.
To be honest, playground basketball Is dying. Ten years ago, guys usually asked who's next? Now, guys ask anyone want to play?
Damn.

Isiah Thomas got in trouble for sexual harassment and now New York has him running their womens team 
roll.gif
roll.gif

^

So unreal. All you need is to be a great friend to a rich bastard to get paid for life. Sounds not bad. Wish I could have done that. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom