The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it's boring to watch but shouldn't be banned.

FT's are elementary, no reason any pro player should shoot under 60% and if they do, no reason to save em.

I say steal from college a bit.. On the first couple, you have to make the 1st free throw to get the 2nd

Could do it that way until the 3rd

I say steal from college a bit.. On the first couple, you have to make the 1st free throw to get the 2nd

That would make coaches want to hack-a MORE in my opinion. Because then you just need the guy to miss the first free throw to be able to get the ball back

That would make coaches want to hack-a MORE in my opinion. Because then you just need the guy to miss the first free throw to be able to get the ball back

But it speeds up the process.. The guy misses 1 instead of two.. And coaches are less likely to play those guys because they are that much more of a liability

But it speeds up the process.. The guy misses 1 instead of two.. And coaches are less likely to play those guys because they are that much more of a liability
That's a terrible idea.

Please elaborate..

And I would love to hear your suggestion to: speed up the game OR force these guys to improve their free throw shooting OR render them unplayable

All while not catering to the weaknesses of certain players

And I would love to hear your suggestion to: speed up the game OR force these guys to improve their free throw shooting OR render them unplayable

All while not catering to the weaknesses of certain players
To me it is fine as is. I have no complaints regarding it.

Last edited:
x2 leave it as is.

Either improve you free throws or find yourself benched when your coach has had enough of you missing free throws in an important game

I'm all for the hack-a-Shaq until I have to experience it in a face paced game that I am enjoying.

This is literally the only time I even speak on it, and it's out of sheer frustration, this alone is not reason to change or even implement a rule in regard to it.

Last edited:
No hack of DJ this round 
pimp.gif

Did Willie Cauley-Stein really change his middle name to "Trill" or is that a prank? 
indifferent.gif

I hope my team doesn't draft him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom