The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they really fired dude over something so harmless
mean.gif

Duncan going to introduce LMA to the fountain of youth and he's going to be the franchise player with Kawhi for the next 15 years.

Pop gonna be winning championships through proxy with his live in nurse standing in for him.

They might upload his brain like Depp in Transcendence.

Last edited:
Duncan going to introduce LMA to the fountain of youth and he's going to be the franchise player with Kawhi for the next 15 years.

Pop gonna be winning championships through proxy with his live in nurse standing in for him.

They might upload his brain like Depp in Transcendence.
i always felt like lma was a zbo like player - great on offense (just leaner/smoother) but his defense isn't bad either. it isn't duncan-level but lma and kawhi would just keep the wheels rolling on the machine

Last edited:
If he really wants to come to us I will welcome him with open arms. He will fit in well there along with Kawhi and it'll be a good foundation for the next 5-7 years

round 2 predictions 

washington advances 4-3

cleveland advances 4-1

memphis advances 4-3

clippers advance 4-3

intradesting

Adam Silver told us he has received e-mails from youth coaches begging him not to take away Hack-a-Shaq. They want kids 2 learn 2 shoot FTs.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick)

May 3, 2015

Exactly.. Embarrass those dudes.. Don't change rules because a hand full of guys can't do something

I feel like there's gotta be a way to keep it. But also limit it as well. Because the way it slows pace is bad for the NBA business wise.

They want anything but a slow pace game.

I feel like there's gotta be a way to keep it. But also limit it as well. Because the way it slows pace is bad for the NBA business wise.

They want anything but a slow pace game.

This literally is for two teams in Houston and the Clippers. Much to do about nothing. Scoring is up across the board league wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom