The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just salty

“@ESPNSteinLine: More and more you hear Thibs admirers around NBA say they fear Bulls determined to let all three open jobs get filled and then let Thibs go”

This just salty

“@ESPNSteinLine: More and more you hear Thibs admirers around NBA say they fear Bulls determined to let all three open jobs get filled and then let Thibs go”

:x

The Bulls have had a tendency of doing their coaches dirty when their time is up :lol:,they did Del Negro pretty dirty as well iirc.

Last edited:
This just salty

I heard this before. Not sure I buy it. They're going to wait and handcuff their franchise just to do Thibs dirty? Go through the draft and offseason without a coach? Or just leave Hoiberg hanging? This is a team that's actually trying to compete - doing petty stuff like this?

I heard this before. Not sure I buy it. They're going to wait and handcuff their franchise just to do Thibs dirty? Go through the draft and offseason without a coach? Or just leave Hoiberg hanging? This is a team that's actually trying to compete - doing petty stuff like this?

It's also dumb because it's not like the demand for Thibs is going to go anywhere. The Bulls do this, Thibs will end up broadcasting for a year and then getting back in the NBA the next year. They'll just be delaying the inevitable.

Bulls ownership is so petty and disgusting i hope jimmy buckets sees this and demands to be free in NY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought dwight and harden were the bounce brothers? Getting bounced up out the playoffs for the second straight year they been together
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Your team is up 3-0, so I get it.  Quite proud of Houston's run this year regardless.  They defied my expectations after losing 2 starters and making it to the WCF.  There's no shame in losing to the 2015 champs, although I'll foolishly hold out hope for an 04' Red Sox rally.  All great players typically have to endure playoff adversity on their journey for a championship, and I think next year's Rockets will be all the better for it.  

Last year was way worse btw.  Going out in the 1st round.  Had zero answer for LA.

Last edited:
these guys. they glad they not in playoffs so they have an excuse to relax. wonder what peeps be doing. wonder if kobe training in antartica. playing with polar bears lolz

these guys. they glad they not in playoffs so they have an excuse to relax. wonder what peeps be doing. wonder if kobe training in antartica. playing with polar bears lolz
Lil Chris probably can't wait to spend some quality time w/ his dad
smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom