The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum got used to the easy life.. He was in "recovery" when he had playboy bunnies on his shoulders..

Was getting some of those Caribbean yambs.. Living the life

Getting paid and not having to do much.. The drive just wasn't there and the will to continue breaking down his body was lost

Can't really fault dudes for being happy with good enough.. He didn't have the drive to be an all time great.. He made money and got to live the life.. I'm sure going from la to philly didn't help matters

Knicks fans are asking for reps in the Knicks thread lol

Last edited:

mean.gif

LaVine one of the most explosive leapers I've seen, like I've said before I would pay to watch him and Wiggins just doing crazy **** after practice.

Ainge:

AINGE ASKED ISAIAH THOMAS FOR INPUT

Thomas spent less than half a season with Boston, but GM Danny Ainge already wants his advice in free agency. “Danny said if there's any free agent out there I'm interested in, to let him know,” Thomas told the Boston Globe.

I was just wondering what Bynum was up to.

Kid was talented, sad to see his body break down.
yep healthy Bynum was a special player. after the injuries he just stopped caring. i mean if he wanted to, he could probably sign with some team and make another 5 mill just off the fact that he's 7 feet tall. but doesn't look like he loves the game or having to go through all that work anymore.

IMO, Bynum the type of personality where if he knows his knee can't be 100% and do what it's supposed to, he don't want to be out there. Basically, he don't want to be a role player or a guy that can only give limited minutes

He was as YOLO as they come but from his time here in LA, I feel like he was very competitive and wanted to become a special player. Unfortunately his injuries never allowed his potential to develop

I would like to see PP with the Clips, give them an option off the bench if he isn't suitable to start anymore 

I'm with it. Clearly, we need someone else who's capable of delivering in crunch time situations and PP proved he can still do that. BUT we also need a better wing defender.

LaVine one of the most explosive leapers I've seen, like I've said before I would pay to watch him and Wiggins just doing crazy **** after practice.
Bounce Brothers are wicked fun 2 watch.

On the verge of looking like a new wave OKC.

I thought dwight and harden were the bounce brothers? Getting bounced up out the playoffs for the second straight year they been together :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom