The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@darrenrovell: BREAKING: Nike and NBA to announce new 8-year deal to become official uniform of NBA. Will start in 2017-18. Adidas is out.

@darrenrovell: Unlike Reebok & adidas, Nike logo will appear on NBA uniforms when new uniform deal starts in 2017-18.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

giphy.gif

@darrenrovell: BREAKING: Nike and NBA to announce new 8-year deal to become official uniform of NBA. Will start in 2017-18. Adidas is out.

@darrenrovell: Unlike Reebok & adidas, Nike logo will appear on NBA uniforms when new uniform deal starts in 2017-18.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Dwight is jumping for joy somewhere as his wish of even tighter jerseys comes true.

Last edited:
Forbes top earning athletes:

Bron (6)-64.8 mil
KD (7)-54.1 mil
Kobe (10)-49.5 mil
Rose (20)-33.9 mil
Melo (25)-30.5 mil

KD shoes have been selling like hot cakes so I'm not too surprised,I am surprised that he surpassed Kobe already 
laugh.gif

KD. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bron gonna be a billionaire before he's done playing especially if he wins a ring this year.

Uhhh...probably not. His net worth is $375 mil right now and that's 12 years in being the guy with by far the most endorsements. There's only been two billion dollar athletes in MJ and Tiger.

That cap goes up and he's gonna make at least 30 Millie for next 3/4
Years.

Lebrons gonna keep selling, he's at least gonna pass 500+ Millie in the next 3/4 years.

That's still 500 mil away from a billie.

Forbes top earning athletes:

Bron (6)-64.8 mil
KD (7)-54.1 mil
Kobe (10)-49.5 mil
Rose (20)-33.9 mil
Melo (25)-30.5 mil
Top earning NBA players I'm assuming.

NBA usually has 1 in top 5, not 5 in top 5

It's usually Mayweather and a few Footballers and an Indy Racer or something. 

Last edited:
Floyd tops the list every year.

2 fights and little to no endorsement $. Reebok pays him a few mil or something like that.

He made 300 million in his first fight of the year last month against Pac. Add another 50-80 mill to that for his Day of the Dead fight in September.

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom