The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd tops the list every year.
2 fights and little to no endorsement $. Reebok pays him a few mil or something like that.

He made 300 million in his first fight of the year last month against Pac. Add another 50-80 mill to that for his Day of the Dead fight in September.

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/

:smh: :lol:

Day of the Dead is November 1st-2nd

September 16th is Mexican Independence Day

Floyd is also a fight promoter so he gets bread like that also. But number 2 on that list is pac as in Pacquiao? Wow. That fight with Floyd did wonders for his pockets

Floyd is also a fight promoter so he gets bread like that also. But number 2 on that list is pac as in Pacquiao? Wow. That fight with Floyd did wonders for his pockets
Yea', you know he ain't as mad as he actin' 
laugh.gif

Floyd tops the list every year.
2 fights and little to no endorsement $. Reebok pays him a few mil or something like that.

He made 300 million in his first fight of the year last month against Pac. Add another 50-80 mill to that for his Day of the Dead fight in September.

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/

:smh: :lol:

Day of the Dead is November 1st-2nd

September 16th is Mexican Independence Day

Good catch.
Genius you are. (But not really)

Day of the Dead is 3days not 2.

"Shake my head" "laughin"

Good catch.
Genius you are. (But not really)

Day of the Dead is 3days not 2.

"Shake my head" "laughin"

Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) 2015 begins on November 1 and ends on November 2

The celebration takes place on November 1 and 2, in connection with the Catholic holidays of All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day.

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: For Bucks, this is chance to shed salary, bringing in contracts that could be waived. Milwaukee could have $22M in cap space.

First the PRican soccer team and now a TMNT line..Melo expanding that brand :pimp:. Shocked they didn't ask Russ first though :lol:

Last edited:
hope the Bucks resign Middleton & pick up a few more pieces.

love their core & Kidd is a great coach for a young team.

hope the Bucks resign Middleton & pick up a few more pieces.

love their core & Kidd is a great coach for a young team.

Agreed, love the position they're in, they need to start Henson, add another post player and a shooter.

Hopefully Jabari can develop into a reliable long range shooter but they could be :x with the right spacing.

Also love that they have played a 6'6 PG, 6'9 SG and 6'8 SF at the same time, 2K type stuff. :pimp: :lol:

I remember the days when I was begging for the Bucks to trade Ersan along with Luc Richard Mbah Moute when their value was decent. At this point I would have taken a 2nd round pick in the year 2030.

He's finally gone. The future is actually now, or whatever the slogan is. That cap room :smokin

View media item 1577325

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom