The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Paul George is at the 4 and things like this begin to happen in the future then somebody like Jahlil Okafor is isolated to one position on the floor. Defensively. Would give him opportunities offensively that he might not otherwise have.

Re: The Timberwolves hype, I want to focus in on the looming one-year contract that K.G. has coming his way for 2015-16 for a second, because I worry and anticipate it's going to be bigger than most people are expecting.

Garnett will have a stake of the team/head an ownership group that will be allotted partial ownership from Glen Taylor, who will hold the majority - I'm sure - until the day he becomes 'the late' Glen Taylor.

I don't think Flip Saunders, Milt Newton or Glen Taylor knew for sure if Garnett would want to play another year when they traded for him, and I don't think they really were pressing him for an answer at the time of the trade, since it's almost been foregone that he will move from the bench to an owner's seat at some point, but the "when" is not being paid enough attention until recently. Flip recently said Garnett has intimated to him that he wants to come back for another season, and I'm worried they're going to zap the little cap flexibility they have heading into this offseason (that they could use on signing a legitimate PF - right now? Adriean Payne - hideous, Anthony Bennett - too lethargic and content for my liking and looks lost too often, still has tools to work with that could be useful down the line but he really should be one of the last guys off the bench).

The Big Ticket has the organization by it's **** and it's the organization's fault, really. To be clear: I want Kevin Garnett back for another season for how indispensable playing against him, even if for only one year, would be for Karl Towns or Jahlil Okafor. Yet, the price that's going to be paid for that is going to be ridiculous, I fear.

Isn't this now the second time Caron's been traded to the Bucks, only to get released/waived later?

Isn't this now the second time Caron's been traded to the Bucks, only to get released/waived later?
laugh.gif
yup

Kidd was trying to trade Brook for Sanders when he was with the Nets. Funny how things work out. :lol:

Phoenix Suns ‏@Suns · 4h4 hours ago
How different was 1981 Draft? @Jumpshot8 (Eddie Johnson) was on lunch break from work when selected.

:lol: Times have sure changed.

Phoenix Suns ‏@Suns · 4h4 hours ago
How different was 1981 Draft? @Jumpshot8 (Eddie Johnson) was on lunch break from work when selected.

:lol: Times have sure changed.

I remember hearing about how dudes in the league would get jobs in the offseason back in the 60's.

Last edited:
Now that bucks moved ersan and dumped the 2 players in trade they have 22mil in cap room. from what I hear locally bucks are gonna match whatever offer middleton gets. Max is questionable though

It would have been nice to have a first rounder to either draft a player or throw in a trade.... Oh wait Doc gave it away just to dump Dudley 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom