The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1581591According to ESPN's Marc Stein, Charlotte Hornets center Al Jefferson will exercise his $13.5 million player option to stay with the organization for the 2015-16 season.

I'd love to see the Hornets be good again....

Last edited:
Yeah idk why people are saying set back. His foot just isn't healing as fast as they thought it would... I guess that's a set back or a disappointment to some but come on it's not like he's wolverine.

I read he looks amazing in his workouts. they're just going to proceed with more caution now...

and for the record... Oden kept breaking his entire ******* knee cap. Way different than a stress fracture..

Heard Memphis is looking to sign big Oden too btw

Last edited:
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Still bummed about KD's foot injuries from last year.  Now Embiid?

Yeah idk why people are saying set back. His foot just isn't healing as fast as they thought it would... I guess that's a set back or a disappointment to some but come on it's not like he's wolverine.

I read he looks amazing in his workouts. they're just going to proceed with more caution now...
it's definitely a setback and should be to everyone. if it isn't healing fully now and he's not even in contact drills what happens during the course of the season? this isn't something to take lightly. and the fact he doesn't feel pain is even more worrisome since its something that can slide under the radar and degenerate further. it's not the end of the world for embiid, but knowing the precedent and the history of big men with foot problems that lingered forever, it's something to be concerned with.

Charlie Ward and Chris Dudley as starters in the '99 NBA Finals.... :lol: Watching Game 1 on YouTube. JVG looks like he didn't sleep the night before. Eyes are swoll. :rofl:

Took nearly a decade to see a worse Finals team than that (sorry, one guy whose offended and sensitive).... '07 Cavs.

One of the most underrated playoff rivalries in the 2000s was the Agent Zero/Antawn/Caron Wizards vs. LeBron/Big Z/cast of Shaggy Dog Cavs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom