The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who else are you drafting after Parker and Wiggins? The highest rated prospect after Embiid at that point was Dante Exum. HUGE talent drop off from Embiid. With a ceiling as high as his, you have to take that risk because the talent drop off between him and the next best player available was far too great to let him pass off what might be a minor injury that's been overcome before.

Dude had back problems and foot problems and is 7 ft. What did you guys think was gonna happen? He was gonna just be good to play an NBA season? :lol:

When I think Mike Malone, I don't think of an up-and-down system like Denver likes to employ.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

When I think Mike Malone, I don't think of an up-and-down system like Denver likes to employ.

I am pretty sure Denver is looking to switch things up?

Likely leads to the fire sale of Lawson and Faried
devil.gif

Nope, and I don't get how your finalists are D'Antoni and Malone. Two completely contrasting styles.

uh... dmo, t jones, kj mcdaniels, that 1st rounder they have from the pels... they defm have trade pieces. Zach Lowe was tweeting about it week or 2 ago too
Thats a bad trade for Hou Lawson is nice but I aint trading 2 talented Bigs for him Ball dominant PG with Harden won't work well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom