The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]530077802721460224[/MEDIA]"]
I definitely got a chance to watch 4 early MVP candidates play in Harden, Howard, Wade and Bosh!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

November 5, 2014

Kobe should also be in the early MVP talks with LeBron, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Anthony Davis, Carmelo, Curry, Thompson and Rose.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

November 5, 2014

Other early MVP candidates are Wall, LaMarcus Aldridge, Tony Parker
Don't ever change Magic
[/quote]

Magic really named the top 15 players in the league and said they're all MVP candidates.

No **** Magic :rofl:

Who will take less games to get their first win, Lakers or Raiders?
Raiders first win or Kings or Chargers first championship?
you know times are rough when Kings fans are talking ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't have a rooting interest in any NBA team but I actually hope the best for the kings. Dude is a Charger fan though so you know how they get.

oh so lebron's poor performances in the last few games have been on purpose? it's his way of cleaning up the team's bad habits?

media just eating it up too

Do you guys think we should go back to game day threads for each game? Having a 400 NBA season thread with up to 8 games in one day seems like it would get pretty messy

Cavs need to trade waiters before it gets ugly. Guy said "I don't catch and shoot. I'm better at pick and rolls." Ok big guy, see how long that lasts for you.

Lebron being passive doesn't help anything though.

I don't know how any Cavs fan can defend Waiters. The dude is not condusive to winning basketball. LeBron, Love, or Blatt aren't changing that.

Pau should have came to OKC,  Maybe he got paid, I don't know. Chicago isn't making it to the East finals, much less the Finals

@bomani_jones: and i get it. kobe's teammates aren't good. but most of them could score 39 on 37 shots. so don't give me that one.

@PhilJackson11: @bomani_jones you don't get it. Most players can't GET 10 shots
let alone 30+ shots. It takes a special athlete to get a good shot in
NBA.

@bomani_jones: and i get it. kobe's teammates aren't good. but most of them could score 39 on 37 shots. so don't give me that one.

@PhilJackson11: @bomani_jones you don't get it. Most players can't GET 10 shots
let alone 30+ shots. It takes a special athlete to get a good shot in
NBA.
Phil setting up for that Kobe to NY deal in February pretttty early. 
I don't know how any Cavs fan can defend Waiters. The dude is not condusive to winning basketball. LeBron, Love, or Blatt aren't changing that.
You ever seen Animal Thug post? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom