The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe's signing another contract breh. Specially if we get this top 5 pick.

Why would you want him to? Gotta move on at some point. Having Randle and another top 5 pick seems like a good time to do it.

so if you're already getting rubbed, why are you letting kobe rub you the wrong way

seems like its not kobe doing anything wrong, just you being greedy and wanting extra rubs when you already have plenty 
I'm sorry, but you seem to be confused.

I personally know the difference between receiving the pleasure of a woman, and then gaining pleasure from witnessing a malcontent suffer at his own hands. 

I hope that Bryant continues upon this path. In fact, if the Lakers play well, I'd have to say something nice about Kobe.

That would be painful.

so if you're already getting rubbed, why are you letting kobe rub you the wrong way

seems like its not kobe doing anything wrong, just you being greedy and wanting extra rubs when you already have plenty 
I'm sorry, but you seem to be confused.

I personally know the difference between receiving the pleasure of a woman, and then gaining pleasure from witnessing a malcontent suffer at his own hands. 

I hope that Bryant continues upon this path. In fact, if the Lakers play well, I'd have to say something nice about Kobe.

That would be painful.
but if it would be painful why would you say anything?

what is forcing you to talk about someone you hate so much?

there are a bunch of guys in here that hate kobe, they are able to talk about other nba storylines not involving kobe

what did kobe do to you for you to feel the need to constantly talk about him when it's clear that you hate the guy? 

Why would you want him to? Gotta move on at some point. Having Randle and another top 5 pick seems like a good time to do it.
Because he's showing that he can still play. Giving him some people besides Lin & Kwame Boozer and he can still do something out there.

& We seem to have something set from when he leaves. Two first round picks, a decent FA this offseason, and maybe someone in 2016. Along with a few players we have now. What we're going through now isn't going to last long. But of course, people are going to hit us while we're down. Hence all the media attention.

Last edited:
Magic's MVP tracker :pimp:
Harden
Dwight
Wade
Bosh
Kobe
Lebron
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Anthony Davis
Carmelo
Steph Curry
Klay
Rose
Wall
LMA
Tony Parker
Dirk
Wesbrook
Durant

but if it would be painful why would you say anything?

what is forcing you to talk about someone you hate so much?

there are a bunch of guys in here that hate kobe, they are able to talk about other nba storylines not involving kobe

what did kobe do to you for you to feel the need to constantly talk about him when it's clear that you hate the guy?  
Again, it seems that you have me confused. 

I actually read comments, and then in a polite manner, I respond.

Does someone have to do something to you, in order for you to comment about their actions?

Because he's showing that he can still play. Giving him some people besides Lin & Kwame Boozer and he can still do something out there.

& We seem to have something set from when he leaves. Two first round picks, a decent FA this offseason, and maybe someone in 2016. Along with a few players we have now. What we're going through now isn't going to last long. But of course, people are going to hit us while we're down. Hence all the media attention.

Yeah, I still don't see how signing a 40 year old guy to another contract is a good idea, but hey, its not my team.

Last edited:
not worth resigning kobe unless he took a HUGE discount (around 7 mil a year) and thats probably not happening 

Johnson-Clippers-smile.jpg
:lol:

Blake or Steph for MVP.

Blake unanimously if he keeps the mustache.

Last edited:
not worth resigning kobe unless he took a HUGE discount (around 7 mil a year) and thats probably not happening 

Plus, his current contract is up at the end of 2016, no? That means, when its up, he'll be two years older and have two more seasons of wear on his body. I think it would be pretty wise to wait and judge whether he has "something left" at that point.

Plus, his current contract is up at the end of 2016, no? That means, when its up, he'll be two years older and have two more seasons of wear on his body. I think it would be pretty wise to wait and judge whether he has "something left" at that point.

Kobe should Play handicap the Lakers as long as he wants to

dudes really think kobe is gonna retire after this contract :lol: re-up for the max for another two. that new tv deal :nerd: he is gonna get his hands on that
kobe gonna find something to challenge him. might not be chasing a sixth nba chip, but kareems scoring record is still attainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom