The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed in the Clippers. This is not a team that's adjusting to a bunch of new players in the starting lineup. New bench, but that's not excuse. I know its early in the season, but I don't see them doing anything come playoff time.

Y'all was saying Kyrie>Wall though.

Y'all are why WallStar the best young PG in the game.

Clippers will be fine. 2nd seed in the West

They will go on a nice win streak, but they will fail in the playoffs. I don't see them being better than about 5 teams in the West come playoff time.

The Cavs right now...

Cell%20(First%20Form).jpg

remember that one time Freeze said the Clippers were wild bunz?
The Lakers are wild bunz. Clips look like a middle seed right now or worse.. clear difference

nah. Lakers aren't wild bunz, they're pure garbage, but even on paper they arent supposed to be good. Barkley never said they'd be the favorite for the chip or have the most wins come April. That was the Clippers. They won't get any better either which is the funniest thing. Cp0 gonna Cp0. Blake gonna Blake. take it or leave it.

I figured out what it is about the clippers. They just don't have any good two way players. Dj on defense is basically marcus camby, a blocks guy. CP3 is a steals guy. Blake. Crawford. Jj is up and down. Reinvented cp3 hornets

It's one game. The Warriors crushed the Clippers twice during the regular season last year and still got beat in the playoffs. Not saying that will happen again, but let's not go crazy over what's happening in the 5th game of the season. But yeah, they're getting straight outclassed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom