The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
but in all seriousness, clippers need to figure their defense out

not too worried about jj, he will eventually get going

unless he's playing hurt or something 
nerd.gif

you think the clippers could come back and win if they only threw their warmup jackets on the court just before the start of the third?

Cavs won't be great unless Kyrie accepts being a third option. He needs to be focused on facilitating and hitting the open 3, off the kick out or doub team, him putting up 23 shots with no assists ain't doing nobody no good.

Overreactors going to overreact. It's easy to hate on the Clips...but reality is they are about to be 3-2. I know they haven't played up to par.

I swear y'all forget basketball is 82 games. This happens over the course of a season.

Overreactors going to overreact. It's easy to hate on the Clips...but reality is they are about to be 3-2. I know they haven't played up to par.

I swear y'all forget basketball is 82 games. This happens over the course of a season.

I bet you have overreacted to something as well tho. We all do

We all are prisoners of the moment

Cavs won't be great unless Kyrie accepts being a third option. He needs to be focused on facilitating and hitting the open 3, off the kick out or doub team, him putting up 23 shots with no assists ain't doing nobody no good.
He needs to watch 100 hours on Rondo before he's allowed to take another shot.

Why do yall continue to post stuff like this. Yes we're well aware of the amount of games left, we just DONT CARE. We will slander teams till their fans shed tears. Deal with it

but in all seriousness, clippers need to figure their defense out

not too worried about jj, he will eventually get going

unless he's playing hurt or something :nerd:

The defense is a huge problem. They continually make dumb mistakes. How the **** does anyone leave Steph curry wide open for a 3 at any time? Inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom