The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImmenseEveryIndochinahogdeer.gif

Splashing on those fools.

looks like chris paul is also trying to teach his team a lesson 

Chris Paul the most overrated pg

If youre the BEST PG, and the clippers are ALWAYS talked about being a GREAT TEAM

Why can't he get past the second round?

I'm sorry but if you are the best pg, you have to be a point guard and LEAD. Get past the second round. No excuses.

It may seem unfair because it is a team sport, but just like a quarterback in football, a point guard has to be a leader of a team and push them past tough teams.

Chris Paul always had the help, so there's no excuse to saying he hasn't had ANY help, you gotta get past the SECOND ROUND.

Rant over

If youre the BEST PG, and the clippers are ALWAYS talked about being a GREAT TEAM

I'm sorry but if you are the best pg, you have to be a point guard and LEAD. Get past the second round. No excuses.

It may seem unfair because it is a team sport, but just like a quarterback in football, a point guard has to be a leader of a team and push them past tough teams.

Chris Paul always had the help, so there's no excuse to saying he hasn't had ANY help, you gotta get past the SECOND ROUND.

Rant over
Good

Rant over

Shut up dude

I want to see Livingston get in there and start to flourish. That's when the Dubs will really take the next step, if they can get some of their other guys playing this high of a level too

The god rondo with a triple dub. #easywork imagine if dude had stars to dish the rock too. I'm impressed by those Boston guards tho, those 3 are gonna be pest to opposing guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom