The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was everyone talking about how great blatt would be as a coach?

its only 4 games in and he still could turn out to be an amazing coach but what did people see in him to give him this job?

actually looking for a serious answer because i dont know anything about the guy and whatever he's currently doing doesnt seem to be working 

Who regrets passing on K.J McDaniels more: The Clippers or Thunder?

Not us. We saved like $980,000 by not signing Josh Huestis (after drafting him with the #29 pick, KJ was still on the board) and thereby sending him to the D League. D League max is $25,000. #29 picks are slotted ~$970,000 to $1,100,000

Last edited:
Irving and Waiters probably do feel like a little like that

Lebron came to them, they didnt came to him to team up

They are trying to get established not fall under the Lebron lackey umbrella

Lebron will win them over eventually with some "Panthro' like deeds

True but The Cavs would never make the playoffs without Lebron.
So whats better? Be stars that dont give a damn and not go to the playoffs every year, or suck up your pride and become a team player for a chance at the title?
The way I see it Kyrie, Kevin and Dion better start doing what Lebae tells em to, otherwise its gonna be ugly

@tyisny explained it pretty good in his post

When you play with Lebron, if you're winning its because of him but if you're playing losing its because of you

Look at Kyrie Irving had a relatively good efficient game last night but they lost so now hes not fitting in the system

Its a hard part to be in as a star player

This Cavs team will be the second best in the East by default, but they aren't gonna be anywhere near a championship this year and that should never be expected. Lebron is a player who relies heavily on his teammates success in big time games. He has a coach who's in his first NBA year period, & three guys who have played no playoff basketball.

This team will get it together in the regular season & win about 50 games, but they will be exposed in the playoffs off inexperience alone.

So whats better? Be stars that dont give a damn and not go to the playoffs every year, or suck up your pride and become a team player for a chance at the title?
The way I see it Kyrie, Kevin and Dion better start doing what Lebae tells em to, otherwise its gonna be ugly

When you play with Lebron, if you're winning its because of him but if you're playing losing its because of you

Look at Kyrie Irving had a relatively good efficient game last night but they lost so now hes not fitting in the system

When has Kyrie ever played winning basketball tho?

but if they are on the same team then isnt his teammates success also his own success? 
nerd.gif

Duncan, Manu and splitter out tonight

Belinelli too
I wouldnt consider this a slap in the face to the league for those who may think so. Splitter wasnt even supposed to play yesterday, I was shocked when he came out, we all were. Marco got hurt last night, and Manu and Tim just need rest and its a back to back. No one should even entertain the idea.

That being said we can still win.

I wouldnt consider this a slap in the face to the league for those who may think so. Splitter wasnt even supposed to play yesterday, I was shocked when he came out, we all were. Marco got hurt last night, and Manu and Tim just need rest and its a back to back. No one should even entertain the idea.

That being said we can still win.
I know, but I liked the idea of watching more before I seen this,

Will still watch tho...

Who regrets passing on K.J McDaniels more: The Clippers or Thunder?

What I regret is that we didn't draft anyone other than basically the exact same player we picked in the previous draft. But sure, McDaniel would have been better than Reggie Bullock 2.

When has Kyrie ever played winning basketball tho?

Kyrie Irving is 22 years old....Not many players has played winning Basketball by that age

He knows hes going to play winning Basketball by default this season

maybe its me but i think lebrons got a lotta nerve to be deflecting blame to his young unexperienced teammates with the type of effort he's put forth thus far.  yea kyries a nut and he'll learn eventually but a lot of their games were still winnable if he would have just showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom