The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told everyone here lbj would fall off soon. ....these cavs ain't winning anything anytime soon....funny everything going to blow up in dudes face when they fail.

And what will you tell everyone when he actually bounces back, starts to win and goes on to become a 3-time champion?

All this LeBron slandering 4 games in?
mean.gif

Cavs will be fine, it will take a month or so to gel, this team will be in the mix in May and June

^^u wish...

he has to win one without the big 3. Which isn't going to happen with that sorry d Cleveland plays and lbjs decline around the corner.

There's a difference between being forced to play together and choosing to play together.

When Ray Allen finally had a choice, he left.
Yup, Ray left, then went and won a few with LeBron and Wade.

For the last few finals, or even getting to the finals, you had to go through a team that featured Lebron. I do not know Rondo, but I'd like to think that he is mature enough to get over any past beefs, whatever they are, in order to play on a team that has the chance to win a chip. 

Say what you want about LeBron, but the teams that he is on, are always in the hunt.

He's not playing with him. Get over it.

I swear I think ****** think Lebby is super human. Like, he's Logan or some ****. Like he aint the same ***** on life support game one of the finals. Dude goes through it just like everyone else. ITs entirely possible 30 is hitting him like a freight-train. Especially if he actually did use HGH that whole time.

I swear I think ****** think Lebby is super human. Like, he's Logan or some ****. Like he aint the same ***** on life support game one of the finals. Dude goes through it just like everyone else. ITs entirely possible 30 is hitting him like a freight-train. Especially if he actually did use HGH that whole time.

Bruh you're just talking to be talking right now g. Where's the support that shows Lebron is on the decline or the decline is around the corner? HGH? Come on man :lol: :lol: let's not throw speculation into this.

Lebron is an all time great. Name one all time great that noticeably declined at 29 going into 30. Please show them to me right now.

Is it possible? Yes. Anything's possible. But it's highly unlikely. It almost has never happened to a player of his status before.

Bruh you're just talking to be talking right now g. Where's the support that shows Lebron is on the decline or the decline is around the corner? HGH? Come on man :lol: :lol: let's not throw speculation into this.

Lebron is an all time great. Name one all time great that noticeably declined at 29 going into 30. Please show them to me right now.

Is it possible? Yes. Anything's possible. But it's highly unlikely. It almost has never happened to a player of his status before.

so skill effects how your body ages? What type of logic are you even using right now? All time great refers to skill and talent. So that translates to tendon health and energy how?

so skill effects how your body ages? What type of logic are you even using right now? All time great refers to skill and talent. So that translates to tendon health and energy how?

Questioning my logic when your using **** like "Steroid usage" that we don't even know if he's actually used them or not. Makes perfect sense.

My logic is simply this. All time greats don't decline much if at all at 29/30. It almost never happens. So i'm asking you, what in the world is suggesting that Lebron is heading towards this imminent decline so quickly? Where's the steep drop off in production at? What are we even using to suggest that he's heading towards a decline right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom