The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
once. they won one singular time. rondos first year. hardly counts as guys clashing and still cooking.
But they won together, and got there again together. 

Kobe and Shaq didn't get along, and they won together.

I am sure that LeBron and Rondo could do it as well.

""You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs" - Donald Sterling, Clippers Owner.
BTW, I am a big fan of this sig. It shows how these racists and bigots hover in circles that they do not belong.

really really sucks Blatt will take the dagger if this **** fails......wish his first job was a low-med expectation team

1st year nba coach doesn't deserve this **** at that **** organization 

""You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs" - Donald Sterling, Clippers Owner.
BTW, I am a big fan of this sig. It shows how these racists and bigots hover in circles that they do not belong.
quote is very true....I'll give Sterling props for wearing his feelings on his sleeve. I would trust him over a racist you don't know is a racist. He'll always be upfront and won't sugarcoat **** 

Last edited:

quote is very true....I'll give Sterling props for wearing his feelings on his sleeve. I would trust him over a racist you don't know is a racist. He'll always be upfront and won't sugarcoat **** 
He wore them on his sleeve, and he also proved that people who think like this, aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch. That's why I love to pick at racists, even the ones on the low and their supporters. They are about the dumbest ************* on the planet. Keep them in full view so everyone can witness their stupidity.

Last edited:
RT @KingJames: In the words of the great @AaronRodgers12 "RELAX"

Lebby's speaking out way more than usual.

Cavs never were a slam dunk finals team IMO, but the overreaction is silly. It's as if y'all haven't seen this movie before. Question the players meshing together and question the coach...Haven't even played 10 games yet. I do think Waiters is going to be shipped out regardless, though. If they're going to have a ball dominant and no defense playing Kyrie, then they need to get a plus defender who doesn't need the ball at that 2 spot.

:smokin :smokin

Rondo doesn't like Lebron. So no, he will not be coming to save the day.
Rondo likes winning, and then can get past whatever supposed dislike there is. He didn't like Ray Allen either, but they won.

There's a difference between being forced to play together and choosing to play together.

When Ray Allen finally had a choice, he left.

Last edited:
Ehh, I think if it fails this year Kyrie could head out the door. The return on him is farrrr greater than Waiters is and can bring back two good players opposed to Waiters.

I'm guessing you're on mobile and can't see sigs 
laugh.gif

I wish I could drink at work 
tired.gif
Dude, its Thursday and 85 degrees in LA right now. Of course I'm drinking. Duh.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
 live it up and flourish out there!

There's a difference between being forced to play together and choosing to play together.

Yup, Ray left, then went and won a few with LeBron and Wade.

For the last few finals, or even getting to the finals, you had to go through a team that featured Lebron. I do not know Rondo, but I'd like to think that he is mature enough to get over any past beefs, whatever they are, in order to play on a team that has the chance to win a chip. 

Say what you want about LeBron, but the teams that he is on, are always in the hunt.

Last edited:
:frown: :wow: |I  live it up and flourish out there!

Eh, I'm back at my desk now. I'm not flourishing that much. But I did do a little buzzed shopping and got a hug from the cute girl at the Sunglass Hut. So, in the immortal words of Chuck Sheen, #winning!" :lol:

Yup, Ray left, then went and won a few with LeBron and Wade.

For the last few finals, or even getting to the finals, you had to go through a team that featured Lebron. I do not know Rondo, but I'd like to think that he is mature enough to get over any past beefs, whatever they are, in order to play on a team that has the chance to win a chip. 

Say what you want about LeBron, but the teams that he is on, are always in the hunt.

maybe before he hit 30 that rang true. Father Time is the best one-on-one defender the game has ever seen

I told everyone here lbj would fall off soon. ....these cavs ain't winning anything anytime soon....funny everything going to blow up in dudes face when they fail.

LeBron James [emoji]10004[/emoji] @KingJames

In the words of the great @AaronRodgers12 "RELAX"

2:44 PM - 6 Nov 2014

That's fine, but what else would you expect him to say?

There's never been a time where Lebron wasn't able to handle the adversity coming his way.

Fans probably blowing up is IG with simple-minded comments, and he knows everyone is overreacting right now.

This sig was put in to bring awareness to what Mr Sterling made known; something that my family has had to deal with first-hand.

really really sucks Blatt will take the dagger if this **** fails......wish his first job was a low-med expectation team

1st year nba coach doesn't deserve this **** at that **** organization 

You know how this goes man, the coach is always the first one to get the blame. He's partially at fault, his rotations and play calling have been dreadful.

Last edited:

Duncan, Manu and splitter out tonight

Belinelli too
Pop with his traditional troll of TNT in an early season game...
Belenelli got hurt yesterday, Splitter just came back from injury yesterday and shouldnt even have been playing, Duncan and Manu deserve the rest and the plan has always been rest. No one needs to see them feel the wear and tear of a back to back. There is no troll here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom