The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bron wasn't on HGH guys, it was carbs

roll.gif
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews...ass-to-eat-95-meals-in-6-weeks-195024752.html

I wish I got in on that.... I would for sure beat him at this

If d Rose is healthy No way do i see them beating Chicago.

1 rookie Head Coach, 3 Starters who've never been in a playoff game...... & the elephant in the room Lebron is 30, coming off of 4 straight final appearances, he isn't a robot & he will have to play significantly better in the playoffs this year than he did with the Heat during their playoff runs.

even more of the pressure is on him to perform every night because as EVERY NBA player can attest playoff basketball is much more intense and a different style of ball, and he has 3 guys around him who haven't been there. Hell i wouldn't even be confident with them beating Washington in a 7 game series.

People have got to realize they lost the first year & Prime D-Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyrie right now. I think they will have the second best record in the East maybe even 1st if they add another piece, but come playoff time they are gonna be FOOD.
ALL OF THIS!

wonder what lebs would look like when his superior athleticism starts to decline. would he start relying on the jumper or play more on the block? still an athletic freak

Kobe looked great at 30 still :nthat:

He looked great at 34.

I wonder if it did ever come out that Bron was juicing or using HGH, would the media turn on him? They've built him up on such a pedestal, it'd be a sight to see all the huggers backtrack.

wonder what lebs would look like when his superior athleticism starts to decline. would he start relying on the jumper or play more on the block? still an athletic freak

If you go by the talk in this thread, we'll be finding out sooner rather than later.

All the proof you need that Lebron's decline is REAL:

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 2m2 minutes ago
In latest NBA 2K15 update, LeBron James' overall rating dropped to 97 (-1). His ball control (-3), pass IQ (-4), pass accuracy (-3) fell too

not serious

Kobe looked great at 30 still 
nthat.gif
He looked great at 34.

I wonder if it did ever come out that Bron was juicing or using HGH, would the media turn on him? They've built him up on such a pedestal, it'd be a sight to see all the huggers backtrack.
All things considered, Kobe has looked great so far this season at 36 too. With the injuries, lack of help, Byron Scott, etc.

Honestly, if Bron somehow was able to juice while playing basketball at the highest leve for 8-10 months a year..... that would kind of makes what he did and how he managed his body even crazier.

I understand you are trying to slight him (lettuce be cereal, you're my dude and all; but when do you not?
laugh.gif
) .... but if people understood the toll and the process in which you put your mind and body thru whilst taking these drugs.....

So we went from back and forths about Kobe to back and forths about Lebby.

KD and Westbrook are out so no "Westbrook holds KD back" "KD is beta" "Westbrook shoots too much." arguments.

So "Is Melo a superstar?" should be right around the corner. :lol: :smh:

Lets discuss that actually.

Melo has more games scoring under 20 than over this season. Chicago dodged a bullet with that one.
Chicago dodged a bullet because Melo can't figure out how to play in the triangle after just 5 games?

So we went from back and forths about Kobe to back and forths about Lebby.

KD and Westbrook are out so no "Westbrook holds KD back" "KD is beta" "Westbrook shoots too much." arguments.

So "Is Melo a superstar?" should be right around the corner.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. Realest **** you ever said. We've been here long enough to know how this works.

My tolerance for the usual 5+ page discussions is at an all-time low bro. I skim through this **** a LOT more than I used to. Any sniff of those topics and I'm out right away...

Last edited:
Cavs suck = overreacting
Cavs will be top 2/finals = not overreacting

?

Bae

Both are overreacting

People gotta realize this is the first week of the NBA season

Now if this was NFL, this is a huge problem

But at the same time, chemistry is not something you can get in a span of days, weeks, or months

Like someone said earlier, it's different that when Bron when to Miami, because Wade and Bosh were already veterans, and don't forget that Wade already been to the finals and won

This year, there are two young superstars who shined on bad teams, and I'm not sure if they are willing to take a backseat. That's just part a

Part b is coaching/defense, which is self explanatory, it's something that I'm not seeing out of that club, they are not trying on D, and the substitution methods, and the pace they play at is just terrible, and that's on the coach as well as the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom