The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All valid points, you watch the Grizz extremely closely. I was only pointing out one aspect of their hot start that resonated with me, since NT seems to love Courtney Lee.

In fairness to your argument, the Western Conference is a crap-shoot from like the 5-seed onward. There are so many talented squads, it becomes difficult to account for a hot run, injuries, or trades.

Yea, I'm honestly not sure what to expect in a few months. The Grizz are usually the team to start off slow and pick up the pace midseason. The one year they started off like 12-3 or something, they got the 4th seed but Zbo was hurt in that's when we lost to the Clippers.

I think its more important than ever to get off to a fast start in the West because there are just too many damn good teams. You are hoping to build some type of cushion for yourself going forward.

I'll be happy with just seeing a different team winning the championship this year (whether its Memphis, Warriors, Rockets, Bulls, whoever). This may be the year for it to happen.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm honestly not sure what to expect in a few months. The Grizz are usually the team to start off slow and pick up the pace midseason. The one year they started off like 12-3 or something, they got the 4th seed but Zbo was hurt in that's when we lost to the Clippers.

I think its more important than ever to get off to a fast start in the West because there are just too many damn good teams. You are hoping to build some type of cushion for yourself going forward.
Safe to say Adams won't get much burn under Joerger this season?

Dude, I'm a Sixers fan. We're rooting for players at this point in the rebuild. Hinkie's vision taking longer than Moses' fulfilling prophecy.

I'm a season ticket holder for the Sixers

Basically what they told us (the staff) during the tour of the building is that the Sixers rn have soooo much money in the bank for rebuilding

They just have to get the right free agents and rebuild

Basically what they told us (the staff) during the tour of the building is that the Sixers rn have soooo much money in the bank for rebuilding

Feel free to post pics in our team (season) thread. Wroten has obviously been our short-term MVP with MCW out, but I like Shved and McDaniels as complimentary bench pieces in the future. Plus Noel is coming along nicely, about what I expected post-injury. Ease him in slowly, manage the minutes. We're not competing for anything this season, or next unfortunately.

Dude, I'm a Sixers fan. We're rooting for players at this point in the rebuild. Hinkie's vision taking longer than Moses' fulfilling prophecy.

bless ya heart

The fact that Lee got hurt and he STILL didn't play Adams means its over for the rook lol. He put Adams in the game with like 20 secs left in the 3rd quarter against New Orleans and he didn't come out with the 4th quarter lineup. Dat disrespect :frown:

Last edited:
The fact that Lee got hurt and he STILL didn't play Adams means its over for the rook lol. He put Adams in the game with like 20 secs left in the 3rd quarter against New Orleans and he didn't come out with the 4th quarter lineup. Dat disrespect :frown:
I'd last longer with Klay's GF.

bleacher report says serge & kendrick froze out reggie during last nights loss?

@Julius Wrek
@DatZNasty
nerd.gif
Perk shouldn't even determine what you or I have for lunch, much less who is taking shots for OKC.
exactly.. serge, go ahead and do whatever the hell will keep you in OKC until kd and russ get back

perk, ummmmmmmmmm.. yeaaaaaaaa

but I'm of the opinion we should definitely see what we can get for reggie.. dude really believes he's on russ level.. russ is so overwhelmingly talented that you can put up with some of the bad things he does because the good far outweighs the bad, plus it allows KD to pick his spots and not have to do the heavy lifting until it's important

but when dude is looking off far superior players, well then it's time to either check yourself or peace out

Last edited:
exactly.. serge, go ahead and do whatever the hell will keep you in OKC

perk, ummmmmmmmmm.. yeaaaaaaaa

but I'm of the opinion we should definitely see what we can get for reggie.. dude really believes he's on russ level.. russ is so overwhelmingly talented that you can put up with some of the bad things he does because the good far outweighs the bad, plus it allows KD to pick his spots and not have to do the heavy lifting until it's important

but when dude is looking off far superior players, well then it's time to either check yourself or peace out
I think the optimal situation is for Reggie to boost his stock offensively with Russ and KD out. Then the Thunder flip him at his peak for a first-rounder and/or other contributing piece.

Reggie Jackson has that ignorant level of confidence.

Would be perfect as a 6th man scorer off the bench, don't know if I can tolerate that as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom