The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq needs to follow in Magic's footsteps and lay the mic down. He'll have a few good punchlines and low blows but that's it. He's like that one dude in the room that only gets laughs when he's dissing on someone or has something outlandish to say.
Preach

WHABBAM HOTHOTHOT BBQ CHICKEN PIROGI ERNIE BEAL PARMESAN CHUCK I HAVE MORE RINGS THAN YOU CHUCK

UNDERDOG!

PUT.

THAT.

ON.

A.

SHIRT!
laugh.gif

YAKKUM!

I got $100 the Mavs finish at least top 4 in the West.
That's a bold statement/gamble. You've never been shy about being outspoken or supporting your teams, good trait.

Mavs were 8th in the West last season. Adding Parsons, Chandler, Aminu, and Felton may not be enough to jump SA, LAC, Houston, GSW, and even Portland. Phoenix and New Orleans are also chasing Dallas in the Western Conference standings.

"Slo Mo." He's the new Boris Diaw for San Antonio. Not great at anything, but just a smart basketball player.

Haha yeah. He's def pretty slow but he has nice handles and court vision. He was running point a lot of the time he was out there last night. Positive takeaways from last night's game.:smh:

"Slo Mo." He's the new Boris Diaw for San Antonio. Not great at anything, but just a smart basketball player.
Haha yeah. He's def pretty slow but he has nice handles and court vision. He was running point a lot of the time he was out there last night. Positive takeaways from last night's game.
mean.gif
Yeah hes looking good, that loss isnt bothering me in the slightest. Corey Joseph was looking good also. Hope he continues to take advantage of the minutes hes getting in Pattys absence

That's a bold statement/gamble. You've never been shy about being outspoken or supporting your teams, good trait.

Mavs were 8th in the West last season. Adding Parsons, Chandler, Aminu, and Felton may not be enough to jump SA, LAC, Houston, GSW, and even Portland. Phoenix and New Orleans are also chasing Dallas in the Western Conference standings.

They'd have to win their division and beat out teams like San Antonio houston and Memphis to get a top 3 seed. On top of being better than those teams you mentioned to get a 4 seed which I do not see happening. But if they do I'll gladly pay up

They'd have to win their division and beat out teams like San Antonio houston and Memphis to get a top 3 seed. On top of being better than those teams you mentioned to get a 4 seed which I do not see happening. But if they do I'll gladly pay up
I'm down for the wager as well.

Has @SneakerPro proven to be credible with bets?

I was telling people to dump on Memphis winning over 48.5 games this year. Barring injury, the team is bound for 55+ wins. I kept telling people they won 50 games with Marc and TA missing 25+ games last year, but they were expecting them to miss the playoffs. :lol:

I was telling people to dump on Memphis winning over 48.5 games this year. Barring injury, the team is bound for 55+ wins. I kept telling people they won 50 games with Marc and TA missing 25+ games last year, but they were expecting them to miss the playoffs. :lol:
Tell the truth. You did not expect Courtney Lee to play this well through 3 games. I don't expect him to sustain this production or scoring rate.

See you in the WCF. :lol: :lol:

:pimp:

Tell the truth. You did not expect Courtney Lee to play this well through 3 games. I don't expect him to sustain this production or scoring rate.

He's not, but that's not the main reason we are winning games :lol: . Its Marc and Zbo's production plus how zoned in our defense has been.

People forget that last season Coach Joerger was trying to implement a new offense and force the team to run. 1) he was a new coach, 2) it took players time to adjust to what he wanted because he didn't use the same philosophy as Hollins, 3) Grizz could never get 100% healthy, 4) Courtney Lee wasn't even with the team during the early part of last year, 5) the Grizz were still rolling out a Tony Allen/ Tayshaun Prince starting duo.

It was a lot wrong with how last season went and the team still ended up winning 50 games. That's why I never understood why people thought they would miss the playoffs this year (barring serious injuries).

Last edited:
He's not, but that's not the main reason we are winning games :lol: . Its Marc and Zbo's production plus how zoned in our defense has been.

People forget that last season Coach Joerger was trying to implement a new office and force the team to run. 1) he was a new coach, 2) it took players time to adjust to what he wanted because he didn't use the same philosophy as Hollins, 3) Grizz could never get 100% healthy, 4) Courtney Lee wasn't even with the team during the early part of last year, 5) the Grizz were still rolling out a Tony Allen/ Tayshaun Prince starting duo.

It was a lot wrong with how last season went and the team still ended up winning 50 games. That's why I never understood why people thought they would miss the playoffs this year (barring serious injuries).
All valid points, you watch the Grizz extremely closely. I was only pointing out one aspect of their hot start that resonated with me, since NT seems to love Courtney Lee.

In fairness to your argument, the Western Conference is a crap-shoot from like the 5-seed onward. There are so many talented squads, it becomes difficult to account for a hot run, injuries, or trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom