The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought LeBron was gonna play some defense tonight cats just blowing past him...

Something don't look right about him

I don't get it with the starters on the bench I thought the Nuggets conceded but the bench was playing hard even till the end.

Lebron has an whole season he has to play.
He's not all out playing it for you fans right now, and I don't think he cares who thinks his rise on his jumpshot is low or his explosiveness is gone.

He's in control of this ship. Everyone but everyone not on the Cavs team is a passenger. His body language to yall says he's past prime, to me it says something different.

No clue how the Kings won that game the way they were playing and then without Boogie in OT. Malone has these dudes buying in.

Also heard Rudy was playing sick tonight. Not sure if true but damn he shot like ***. Lol
rudy wit da flu game?
Yea apparently he was in the back throwing up during Malones press conference. I guess he's no Michael Jordan. Definitely not top 150 SF in the league

Randy Foye Eastside High Newark #NJ 
smokin.gif
mean.gif

Lebron has an whole season he has to play.
He's not all out playing it for you fans right now, and I don't think he cares who thinks his rise on his jumpshot is low or his explosiveness is gone.

He's in control of this ship. Everyone but everyone not on the Cavs team is a passenger. His body language to yall says he's past prime, to me it says something different.
totally agree, dude is on a mission. He will turn it up as the season goes on, as soon as he get's everyone else in their role, look out. 

Hoping the Gasol brothers finish the year with some accolades.
All Star, MVP, All NBA's, title.
They sprinted out of the gate.

I thought you of all people were sharper than that. You don't know how to do things half speed Mr. Friendly?
*makes mental note

Man that game was terrible... I don't know if anybody else was weirded out by it, but it seemed like probably the laziest professional basketball game that I'd ever seen

Maybe it's cause I don't watch the nuggets and they are worse than I remember but that looked like a real D-league all star game

Looked like the house was full but everybody in the whole arena including the players were just completely disinterested

Weird man, I hope the Cavs start looking better soon

What does that have to due with him not looking explosive though?

Like is he going to start dunking in April?
everything to do with it, he falling back, feeling it out, putting boys in their role. If he just going to ball out then the team will never figure it out and just sit back and watch LeBron. ya'll playing dumb, know damn well LeBron gonna shine soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom