The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets are one of the worst struggle teams in the NBA RIGHT now.
Cavs needed that game all the same.
Don't be surprised when the Pelicans smash the Cavs on Monday.

Cavs the only team playing a game and resting 2/3 days it seems.

No fluidity.

Lebron looked fine tonight minus him struggling with his shooting. Only recall him getting blown by once but other than that He played good defense.This might be the game that gets the cavs rolling finally.

Last edited:
Well they were missing their best player and Karl was a great coach
Were they missing their best player all of last year when they went 10 games under .500. Were they missing their best player in the other 3 losses to start this year, one of which to the Thunder without their 2 best players

Laker fans wanted this dude so bad, would have just been what Byron Scott will be this year or worse. Not writing Shaw off quite yet but he's been a disappointment and his dust up with Andre Miller last year was strange to say the least

Still lotto bound right?
So you all can get the first pick for the 6th time in 8 years. Nah, second round exit in the cards doe 
nerd.gif

Want to see the team start clicking, will be patient

Tomorrow has a few good match-ups.

Blazers/Clippers

Pelicans/Spurs

Houston/GSW> LSU/Alabama and OhioSt./MichiganSt.

Watching the Kings Suns game now. Am I the only one surprised that arena ain't full ?? So fun to watch

No I don't want to bet you.
Your credit is bad.
Just remember what I said.

Edit: equality equality do you still have your site?

Last edited:
bron aint.past.prime. lol. its a marathon, not a sprint. now the audience looking like rookies

LeBron really doesnt look like himself IDK what it is, but its weird.

I don't think I've ever seen him look so stiff and uncomfortable on the court in my life. Don't know what the deal is.

One thing I wondered when he was going back was if going back to the cold weather would effect him any. The different climates really do make a difference in how your joints feel sometimes.

Last edited:

LeBron really doesnt look like himself IDK what it is, but its weird.
I don't think I've ever seen him look so stiff and uncomfortable on the court in my life. Don't know what the deal is.

One thing I wondered when he was going back was if going back to the cold weather would effect him any. The different climates really do make a difference in how your joints feel sometimes.
He just had a daughter too I know that kind of thing is stressful as hell, regardless of how much money you have for professional care. Theres no logical explanation for this, I just hope it doesnt continue.

Last edited:
Yea Bron def looks different....for now ima assume he's just holding back....heat also dogged him last year for the sake of Wade

Fact of the matter is the cavs can play subpar compared to what they should be... And still make the finals.

60 games with no conferences. Play each other twice. Would be a dream come true.

Cavs showed their potential when they move the ball. Too many weapons. Problem I see is they have no depth. Waiters off the bench helps but Marion should be exposed by good teams.

Kings are fun to watch. Why did they let Isaiah walk?

Rockets v Warriors gonna be nice.

That is how the Cavs offense should be ran but I wonder how long Kyrie can accept letting his numbers go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom