The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of the team that Pacqioau Coaches is called the Kia Sorentos.

roll.gif

Ponder this. If Steph has all his ability but his fathers size, we would be talking about where he ranks all time right now.

I particularly like how they included wins. Like, oh yeah, and ***** had double the wins too, mutha ******. Giving no dambs about the fact that Davis was drafted to a **** organization and Duncan was drafted to one of the greatest of All-Time

I particularly like how they included wins. Like, oh yeah, and ***** had double the wins too, mutha ******. Giving no dambs about the fact that Davis was drafted to a **** organization and Duncan was drafted to one of the greatest of All-Time

Yea it's not like Duncan was playing next to David Robinson or anything. :lol:

Last edited:
I know they're supposed to be some kind of salute to veterans, but those Spurs camo, sleeved jerseys are hideous. That's clearly why they lost the game last night -- and Anthony Davis.

You know what's going to be weird, OKC battling to get back into the playoff race, get the 7th or 8th seed and we're gonna get OKC/Spurs first round matchup 
laugh.gif

Kings bout to give dem dat turnin the corner work today.. no mercy Sac, I want to see them in da playoffs

Last edited:
The West is awesome. Good games every day. Kings-Thnder, GSW-Suns today. And I'm also looking forward to the Lakers-Hornets game. I called this as the Lakers first W.

The West is awesome. Good games every day. Kings-Thnder, GSW-Suns today. And I'm also looking forward to the Lakers-Hornets game. I called this as the Lakers first W.
Dog, if the Lakers don't win today, Chuck will die.

Clippers' commentators get props from me, I'm re-watching the Blazer game and they said Anthony Davis may knock off Blake or Aldridge as the #1 or 2 PF in the league as soon as this season. Good job guys. 

Man, all these dudes getting injured totally screwed me on my ticket resell game, since I have seasons but rarely go. So far took the L on both games, couldn't even give them away last night. It's hard enough only having 1, but apparently nobody trying to go to the game alone AND see Ish Smith get minutes. The least you need is a buddy with you so you can drown away your sorrows of seeing KD and Russ over there in suits is 10 dollar beers or something.

Bout to put them on Stubhub for $20 under face value, hopefully Reggie and Lamb being back will draw up some interest, although the fan base, at least overwhelming online, have turned on RJ

Last edited:
Man, all these dudes getting injured totally screwed me on my ticket resell game, since I have seasons but rarely go. So far took the L on both games, couldn't even give them away last night. It's hard enough only having 1, but apparently nobody trying to go to the game alone AND see Ish Smith get minutes. The least you need is a buddy with you so you can drown away your sorrows of seeing KD and Russ over there in suits is 10 dollar beers or something.

Bout to put them on Stubhub for $20 under face value, hopefully Reggie and Lamb being back will draw up some interest, although the fan base, at least overwhelming online, have turned on RJ
There's a joke somewhere in this post that the OKC fans may have to get used to Durant and Westrbook-less Thunder team in a few years. :tongue: :lol:

Edit

Last edited:

Dog, if the Lakers don't win today, Chuck will die.

Clippers' commentators get props from me, I'm re-watching the Blazer game and they said Anthony Davis may knock off Blake or Aldridge as the #1 or 2 PF in the league as soon as this season. Good job guys. 
Ralph Lawler actually said AD is already top 2. You're from LA aren't you? Haven't you figured out that Michael Smith is the outtacontrol Homer and Ralph Lawler is usually just trollin 
laugh.gif

Ralph Lawler actually said AD is already top 2. You're from LA aren't you? Haven't you figured out that Michael Smith is the outtacontrol Homer and Ralph Lawler is usually just trollin 
laugh.gif
I figured them out a long time ago bruh lol

I just thought they should get some credit since we always roast them

Ralph Lawler actually said AD is already top 2. You're from LA aren't you? Haven't you figured out that Michael Smith is the outtacontrol Homer and Ralph Lawler is usually just trollin :lol:

Settle down, Mike Smith.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that most people outside of a team's fans generally aren't going to like the local announcers. There are exceptions, but that seems to be the rule for the most part. They're not there to please a national audience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom