The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what "way" better is? At his Peak KG was a league MVP, DPoy, and an NBA champ. Not even going to mention the gaudy numbers that KG put up because even you know those.

Now do you know what kind of career AD would have to have in order to be WAY BETTER THAN KEVIN GARNETT?????

Shoeking, my man, you have the sense of a much older person. (And that is a compliment - in case you were wondering).

why do ppl get upset that media likes to write stories and talk about things? simple solution...dont read/watch espn/fox/si etc if that story doesnt interest you. it's okay to log off and avoid the media

I particularly like how they included wins. Like, oh yeah, and ***** had double the wins too, mutha ******.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know what it is? Anthony Davis is so good right now, and that combined with him not having virtually any exposure has NBA people racing to be the guy who introduces him to the world.

Everybody wanna be the first to say "America, the next star for the NBA that you don't know is Anthony Davis."

As a culture, we in America love youth phenoms, and even more than that we love to find those who are "next" or that the public doesn't know about.
Excellent post. I said the same thing before the season started.

I don't have anything against AD. When he's on the floor, it's hard not to have tunnel vision on how he affects both sides of the court. He's a phenom and it's scary to think how far his game's progressed while being a young bul. I just think the constant **** sucking, for lack of a better term, is exactly what you described it as instead of it being "organic" excitement...if that makes any sense.

There's no need for the extra **** when we all see it.

Last edited:
KG not having any pics in a Pats jersey on the google machine.
mean.gif
Ruined the perfect transition.

But yeah...you get the point.

Last edited:
Is Cousins playing tonight? I need to know if I should sit him tonight or not

Close week and I need him to close it out for me!

my dude Moss. Dudes name literally became an adjective for doing somebody with a crazy catch in football in middle school and hs. 'dawg I mossed that ***** so bad' or 'man she threw it back and i mossed that ****'

homie will forever be appreciated

Last edited:
Was wondering why Scott played Kobe 40 mins in that 37 FGA game, but this is their first game since then.

Today in sad NBA auctions: A Marquis Teague jersey

View media item 1253785

Posted on November 9, 2014 by Jack Maloney

Apr 12, 2014; Cleveland, OH, USA; Brooklyn Nets center Kevin Garnett (left), guard Marquis Teague (center) and forward Paul Pierce (34) sit on the bench in the first quarter against the Cleveland Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena. Mandatory Credit: David Richard-USA TODAY Sports

The Brooklyn Nets are hosting the Orlando Magic in a little afternoon action today. Most people most likely have no idea the game is going on seeing as its the middle of an NFL Sunday, but that’s fine because this isn’t a game people need to watch.

So, why are we talking about this depressing Eastern Conference matchup? Well, because we have a sad NBA auction item to share with you. Yep, you guessed it, a Marquis Teague Nets jersey.

View media item 1253784
Haha, that’s wild, a Marquis Teague jersey. Teague only played 21 games for the Nets last year and now plays for the Oklahoma City Blue, the Thunder’s D-League team. I have so many questions about this.

Why do they even still have Marquis Teague jerseys? Is it game worn? Like, how did this even come about?

“Hey man, come here, I found this Marquis Teague jersey in the back. What should we do with it?”

“Ahh, I don’t know, just throw it away I guess.”

“Wait, wait, let’s put it up for auction before Sunday’s game.”

“Haha, yeah, nice dude. That would be hilarious.”

Okay, yeah, I think that’s probably how the conversation went.

I don't need to bring up stats and accolades cuz I remember watching him his first few years. Kg.
i still think Ad ends up being better.obviously we shall see.

why do people predict and speculate on athlete careers?.
its fun ,who the f doesn't like doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom