The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Sac. You don't want that OKC homework. Depleted or not.

Lakers have had arguably the toughest schedule so far, nice to see them get a W.

Whenever any of you get bored you should take a trip inside the Knicks and Lakers threads. They both think within the next year they're going to get Marc Gasol, Rondo, Greg Monroe, Michael Jordan in his prime, Jesus Christ, Marlon Wayans from The Sixth Man, Antonio Gates when he played basketball, Air Bud, etc.

I think the Knicks have a shot at Marc.
I'd like to see Rondo in Houston.

Last edited:
Whenever any of you get bored you should take a trip inside the Knicks and Lakers threads. They both think within the next year they're going to get Marc Gasol, Rondo, Greg Monroe, Michael Jordan in his prime, Jesus Christ, Marlon Wayans from The Sixth Man, Antonio Gates when he played basketball, Air Bud, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
All u gotta do is put pressure on Lin and watch the ball disappear from his hands. Don't eem reach he will pass the ball right to u

:smokin

I think Nick Young will be traded when healthy.
Thought it odd Jeanie didn't mention him when she mentioned Randle and Jordan Clarkson as the future young talent.

Who gets a Reggie Jackson?

I think Nick Young will be traded when healthy.
Thought it odd Jeanie didn't mention him when she mentioned Randle and Jordan Clarkson as the future young talent.

Who gets a Reggie Jackson?
Nick Young isnt young, hes 29 years old.

I got banned from the knicks thread last year because I said "LOL didn't think my bobcats would beat yall at MSG" ......something like that but yea 
laugh.gif

Don Ramon 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kobe has been trying to get Lin to be more confident and lead the team and Lin responded back appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom