The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't trying to get Lance'd or Parsons'd for the next three or four years. Respect. :lol:

Another example of NBA executives getting fooled by the combine, KJ McDaniel's tested like a good athlete at the combine but on film and in games he was a FREAK athlete.

All i know is we better resign this kid. Sixers have so much damn talent. Seriously could roll out a juggernaught squad in 3-4 years.

Yeah, Kelly Olynyk does not play like a prototypical 7 footer. That about sums him up pretty well. 
laugh.gif

They'd run more plays for him if he was assertive with his shots. Brad Stevens tries constantly to coax him into being a bit more "selfish".

Last edited:
All i know is we better resign this kid. Sixers have so much damn talent. Seriously could roll out a juggernaught squad in 3-4 years.

So much damn talent? Chill, chill :lol:

Embiid, Saric, MCW, Noel, McDaniels and Wroten are some great young pieces but the rest of the team should legit be playing in the Egyptian Basketball League or some **** far, far away where nobody watches.

I bet we're a playoff team next year though....

It's weird seeing LeBron have a comment for everything this season. I guess since his teammates are much younger than he is, it is easier to speak about them publicly

the kid was brought in because they got a good deal out of it from houston since they were unloading him to free up money. obviously, he's not there to be the future pg. a lot of the guys on the lakers are just filling the roster
he was suppose to be a backup for nash? (he's not a starter in the league bc of his deficiencies, but he does have a spot in the league, whether you dislike him or not)
dont see him catching that lightning in the bottle again, but he can be a guy that comes off the bench and if he gives you something that night, good. if he doesnt, you cut his minutes.

Last edited:
“I want to start and I believe that I should at the two,”

LeBron James: Dion Waiters Should Come Off the Bench

“I got to do whatever I got to do for the better of the team,” Waiters said. “If it’s starting, if it’s coming off the bench, if it’s the water boy, I got to do it. Whatever is best for the team.”

When lebron leave, dion be talking again

So much damn talent? Chill, chill :lol:

Embiid, Saric, MCW, Noel, McDaniels and Wroten are some great young pieces but the rest of the team should legit be playing in the Egyptian Basketball League or some **** far, far away where nobody watches.

I bet we're a playoff team next year though....

You named 5-6 guys who legit have insane potenial/talent. Thats half your team! :lol:

embiid and nerlens alone is talented enough. Add in those other 4 guys and philly has it all. forget about guys like hollis. sims and co. they suck lol

“I want to start and I believe that I should at the two,”

LeBron James: Dion Waiters Should Come Off the Bench

“I got to do whatever I got to do for the better of the team,” Waiters said. “If it’s starting, if it’s coming off the bench, if it’s the water boy, I got to do it. Whatever is best for the team.”

When lebron leave, dion be talking again

Dion winning 6th man

Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom