The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't trying to get Lance'd or Parsons'd for the next three or four years. Respect. :lol:

Another example of NBA executives getting fooled by the combine, KJ McDaniel's tested like a good athlete at the combine but on film and in games he was a FREAK athlete.

Last edited:
Whenever any of you get bored you should take a trip inside the Knicks and Lakers threads. They both think within the next year they're going to get Marc Gasol, Rondo, Greg Monroe, Michael Jordan in his prime, Jesus Christ, Marlon Wayans from The Sixth Man, Antonio Gates when he played basketball, Air Bud, etc.

Nothing new there. Been like that for years

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaassssssssss!

View media item 1254321

ed davis :nthat:
I'm not sure if it was him, but I think he was holding up "LIN ING" signs last night.
Confirmation:

FlusteredFlawedKakapo.gif

i wish the Hornets would play Zeller more. I understand picking up marvin williams, but i think zeller has a lot of potential

Whenever any of you get bored you should take a trip inside the Knicks and Lakers threads. They both think within the next year they're going to get Marc Gasol, Rondo, Greg Monroe, Michael Jordan in his prime, Jesus Christ, Marlon Wayans from The Sixth Man, Antonio Gates when he played basketball, Air Bud, etc.
we would love you at point guard :wow:

I got banned from the knicks thread last year because I said "LOL didn't think my bobcats would beat yall at MSG" ......something like that but yea :lol:

Don Ramon :lol:  

"yall ready to lose on monday"
"riot breaks out, thread banned"

Last edited:

Lin was saying it in a respectful way, he wasn't trying to start drama with Kobe. It just took me by surprise how confident dude is 
Players like Lin need to learn to not give a damn about what Kobe thinks, and then just play. The player who walks in, does what he wants to do, is the one who'll get the respect that is desired. Kobe is the type of guy who takes kindness as weakness. You've got to slap him in the face, and then not back down, in order for him to have respect for you.

I scoff at any and all ridiculous proposals, but this is a classic case of **** eating. 

Lin was saying it in a respectful way, he wasn't trying to start drama with Kobe. It just took me by surprise how confident dude is 
Players like Lin need to learn to not give a damn about what Kobe thinks, and then just play. The player who walks in, does what he wants to do, is the one who'll get the respect that is desired. Kobe is the type of guy who takes kindness as weakness. You've got to slap him in the face, and then not back down, in order for him to have respect for you.
Howard tried that and it didnt work out

Woj just reported one of them is getting Air Bud from a D League affiliate tho

but he thought dwight was ***** from jump tho

but he thought dwight was ***** from jump tho
True!

My Clippers better beat this bum-*** last place team coming into Staples tonight.

Not serious - I still consider the Spurs the favorite and expect them to beat us tonight.

My Clippers better beat this bum-*** last place team coming into Staples tonight.

Not serious - I still consider the Spurs the favorite and expect them to beat us tonight.
Its gonna be interesting to say the least, and then we play GSW tomorrow. Imagine if we lose both, the media is going to lose it 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom