The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're seriously blaming lebrons "step slower" on his shoes, WHICH HE CAN CHANGE, all I can do is laugh.

Dat caping is serious this year
You know, I really do think that it is a waste of time to attempt to discuss things from an informed and logical position here.

You win.

Can you make the finals in November?
You ask with hesitation, suggesting you know the answer. lol

Saying “The White Dude” cracked me the **** up. Just as honest as it gets. Thats how Metta World Peace would describe his close buddy from Detroit that night 10 years ago. The White Dude.

Also he’s probably close buddies with you now because having Ron Artest as a mortal enemy is never a good idea. I would bury the **** out of that hatchet if I was dumb enough to throw a beer on the most volatile athlete of this generation. You’d have to sleep with one eye open for eternity thinking about how maybe Ron would just suddenly remember how much money he lost during an 86 game suspension and hunt you down and kill you. He probably apologized and made…peace…with him and then Artest crossed his name off his Kill List, Steve Buscemi style.
that's stupid.  RON ART has like kid mentality.

'Do you wanna play freeze tag with me?"

I wanna see that Fat Joe dude that confronted Puppy Dog J Oneal.  Dude got cleared out quick. I lolled.  Need GIF of that.

Haven't been in this thread all day...I didn't miss anything did I?

Espn looking for people to blame for lebron having a horrible game. Blatt and love getting thrown under the bus.

The funny part is that the east is so ******* horrible that I have very little doubt in my mind the cavs are going to the championship. Maybe they get lucky and play a team from the west that they match up well against.

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but
laugh.gif
Y'all ain't **** 
roll.gif

Looking forward to the Cousins-Noah match up tonight. I expect a big game from Boogie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom